CHAPTER 8-FIRST ENCOUNTER

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

By getting the farmhouse cleaned and booking the wedding planner , Shivaani wrapped up everything by evening.

On Aditya's demand Shivaani went to shopping with him along with Selena. They reached at a famous mall, The Galaxy, for shopping. It had been 1 hour since they entered this area. Aditya was still not willing to leave and Shivaani was very much tired by now.

"I have never had to face as many tantrums from anyone as I do from my brother."

Shivaani said to Selena, resting her head on her shoulder and crossing her arms together.

"I have been bearing this for the last so many months in your absence boss. I have got used to it, you will too" Selena replied,giggling at her condition.

She noticed that Shivaani's face  looked pale. She thought that perhaps she was tired, that is why she seemed unenergetic. But the reason was something else.

Leaving Selena with Aditya, Shivaani went to the mens section as she looked for wrist watches but her bad that none of them matched her choice. Then her eyes went outside the mall where there was a very nice men's watch store.

"Selena, you take care of Aadi and after you're finished up with the shopping, meet me in the car, I will come right away." She stated and left from there without hearing her reply.

Selena took a deep breath seeing her leave and turned to see Aditya. Just for a few moments, her eyes were removed from him that in the meantime, a female staff came to Aditya and started showing him some latest T-shirt collections. In between, her hands were touching Aditya on his chest, shoulder but he was not even stopping her.

But seeing this, Selena's blood boiled. She was also a girl and she could easily contemplate the eyes of another girl seeing a boy she's interested in. She understood that this sales woman liked Aditya.

Immediately she went to them and stood between Aditya and her pushing him away from her.

"Step back or else the consequences will not be in your favour."

She mentioned while gritting her teeth. Seeing this attitude of hers, the attendant got scared and immediately went away from there.

As soon as she left, Selena took a breath and motioned to leave but suddenly Aditya caught her wrist from behind making her stop.

"I agree that I always fight with you, but we bother those who are ours only, don't we??.."

He started coming near her with slow steps while saying, "How much more will you suppress your feelings, Selena...Why don't you say that you have the same place for me in your heart as I have for you?"

He said softly in her ear.

Selena's body warmed up as his words reached her ears. What had happened to Aditya today? Always been a mischievous, naughty person why was talking so strangely today.Why? Selena's heart started beating fast at his words. Her heart wanted to say something but her mind stopped her which was claiming that Aditya and her closeness is completely wrong. Immediately she freed her hand from him.

"You have misunderstood sir. I have no feelings for you...I am your bodyguard, nothing more than that."

Selena told him while looking here and there. She was avoiding eye contact with him.

"You will come to know soon what you are to me and what our relation is. For now, you have to agree to one thing..."

While saying this, Aditya came in front of her.