Ch30- Changing Opinions

Votes target: 100
Comments target: 50

Kar bhi diya karo yarr ek to mai itni mehnat se likhti hu aur vote aur comment bhi nahi karte aap. 🤧

AUTHORS POV

After about two hours, the door of the OT opened and within two moments some doctors came out of the ward. Natasha was also with them on the stretcher. 2 nurses were pulling the stretcher but Natasha's eyes were still closed. She was being carried on a stretcher and had a cannula in her hand in a hospital gown. She was still not in senses.

Seeing this, Reyansh, Shivaani and Ronit stood up. Ronit started going towards her but Shivaani stopped him by holding his hand. Ronit saw her and stood there watching Natasha go.

Natasha was shifted to a private ward. She still had not regained consciousness. While talking to the doctor, Reyansh asked about Natasha's condition.

"Right now her condition is fine. The knife did not hurt deeply, but due to excessive bleeding, her life was in danger, but now she is out of danger. But it will take a few hours for him to regain consciousness. " said the doctor. Her name was Saanvi and she was 29 years old.

(A/N: remember Saanvi?)

Shivaani and Ronit also heard what he said. Ronit thanked God in his mind and sat back at his place. For now he was happy to know that Natasha was out of danger and at the same time he was eagerly waiting for her to regain consciousness.

Then Reyansh got a call from his private investigation team. While listening to the conversation on the call, cold expressions took place on his face.

"I have some urgent work, I will leave now. Call me as soon as Natasha regains consciousness." He said to Shivwani. Understanding what he said, Shivsani slowly nodded yes. Reyansh caressed her cheek with one hand and gave her a small kias on her forehead, “Take care of yourself.” Saying this he went away from there.

Ronit was looking at Shivaani with his eyes open in surprise, whose cheeks were slightly red.He had seen almost every aspect of Shivani but this was the first time that he had seen her blushing like this.

After some time, Shivaani called home and explained the whole situation to Sejal ji. Sejal ji asked her to wait there and disconnected the call asking her to take care of herself and Ronit also.

Two moments later her phone rang again. She thought that maybe the call would be from home but her eyes narrowed when she saw the caller ID.

"You thought absolutely right, boss. This attack was carried out by Navya Shikhawat. She had sent her goons to kill you but by mistake Natasha got injured."

A boy's heavy voice came from the other side.

Hearing this, Shivaani frowned. She put the phone back in her pocket, tightening her fists.

She started leaving, when Ronit asked from behind, "Shivaani, you leaving?"

"I'll come in a little while." She replied in a cold tone without turning around and quickly walked out of there. Ronit was feeling as if someone's death was about to come.

AUTHORS POV ENDS

SHIVAANI'S POV

I was driving at very high speed. Anger was clearly visible on my face. I stopped the car outside a villa and took off with a jerk I folded my sleeves, holding a machine gun in my hand.