CH20- GROWING CLOSER

Vote's target:- 100

When Shivaani came to Reyansh's room, seeing the sight in front, she quickly turned away because Reyansh was standing in front of the mirror shirtless and was applying ointment on his wound.

Seeing Shivaani in his room, a mischievous smile appeared on his face as if he already knew that she had arrived.

"Good morning Shivani ji. How are you? He said carelessly.  In the mirror he could clearly see Shivaani who was standing with her back towards him.

"Aren't you ashamed? Why are you standing like this without clothes?" Shivaani said angrily but still she was not looking at him.

"But I am not without clothes. I'm wearing pants." Reyansh said. Seeing Shivaani's condition, he was able to control his laughter with great difficulty.

Shivaani closing her eyes tightly, "You are absolutely shameless Reyansh."

"Oh really Shivaani? You have come to know me very well, it's a good thing." He smiled and started dressing his injury gently. Looking at him it did not seem that he was in a hurry or that he was troubled by Shivaani's presence.

At instance an idea came to Reyansh's mind. As soon as he touched his wound, a slight scream came out of his mouth. He did this two or three more times and started looking at Shivaani through the mirror.

When Shivani could no longer bear it, she came to Reyansh and said, "You leave it, I will do it." Saying this she took the medicine from Reyansh's hand and he also did not show too many tantrums and allowed her to do whatever she wanted.

She then made him sit on the bed and took the medicine in her fingers and started applying it on Reyansh's broad chest and stomach. While doing this, as soon as her hand touched Reyansh, a thrill ran through her body. Her heart started beating faster due to their growing closeness.

Seeing his well maintained amazing body with 8 pack abs, she felt as if she was losing control over herself. In her mind, seeing his perfect physique and his V shaped sides, her condition was getting worse. She gulped nervously and controlling her rising emotions, she continued to apply ointment on his chest.

"From where did you get this painting on your body?" She As ker tauntingly, looking at his deep wounds which looked fresh.

"The bigger the name-fame, the more enemies. So I have a few too." Reyansh replied smilingly as if it didn't matter to him.

Shivaani looked at him with one eyebrow raised, "Looking at your wounds, it seems that your enemies are hungry for your life. Aren't you afraid of death?"

"No. Because I have a reason to live." Reyansh said while looking at her face, due to which she removed her eyes from his face.

Reyansh adjusted a strand of her locks behind her ear with one hand and looked into her eyes and asked in a firm voice, "Did you cry yesterday?"

Shivaani's working hands stopped. She looked at him with questioning eyes as if asking how do you know?

Reyansh said without any emotion, “I was just asking because your eyes look swollen.”

Shivaani did not respond to his words and started bandaging his injury.

But last night when Reyansh had come into Shivaani's room, the marks of dried tears on her cheeks and her wet pillow had revealed her true state of heart to him.

Here a police inspector showed a photo to some constables standing in front of him and said, "Search the whole of Mumbai and find these two. As soon as these two are seen anywhere, inform me immediately."