Ch29- Natasha Got Shot

Votes target:- 100

AUTHORS POV

NEXT DAY

AFTERNOON TIME

Shivaani and Reyansh had been working on Mr. Sehgal's project for a month now. Meanwhile, they had not visited the site even once, so today they took out time and came to see Mr. Sehgal's mansion to see how much work has been done and how much is left.

They went inside the house and checked every thing in detail. There was still a lot of work left to do but whatever was done was absolutely perfect.

Everything was going well but Shivaani was not feeling right inside. Deep inside she was feeling apprehensive about something untoward happening but she did not reveal this to anyone. Natasha and Ronit had also come with them and as usual, Ronit was not even talking directly to Natasha. He obviously never liked her.

After about half an hour they came out of the house. When they reached near the car, Shivaani grabbed the handle to open the door but suddenly a bullet passed right behind her head.

All four of them were suddenly surprised and all looked together in the direction of the firing. At a short distance from them, 3-4 black vehicles were parked and around them some people were standing with their faces covered and they holding weapons in their hands.

Before anyone could understand anything, it seemed like it was rain of the bullets. They were all firing continuously.

Reyansh immediately held Shivaani's hand and brought her behind a car.Ronit also brought Natasha with him behind the car next to them.

Unfortunately, they had not brought their bodyguards with them today and the guns were kept in their car. In such a situation, they used their sharp mind and prepared a plan.

Those masked men were still firing at them but there was no response from the front. They thought that perhaps all four were either dead or injured. So some of them came forward and started checking their vehicles. But the surprising thing was that they were neither inside the car nor were visible anywhere outside the car.

They were all still confused when suddenly someone tapped one of them on the shoulder. As soon as he turned back, Shivaani punched him hard in the face which broke his front teeth and he fell unconscious on the ground. She picked up his gun and placed it on her shoulder with great style and started staring at all of them.

"Ab tera kya hoga kaliya?" She said casually.

(Now who will save you all?)

Everyone's attention was on her only. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Reyansh caught hold of a man, twisted his neck and took away his gun. Ronit also did the same and picked up the gun.

Both of them stood next to Shivaani. Reyansh while loading his gun uttered a famous dialogue, "Hanji betaji maar diya jaaye ki chod diha jaaye, batao tumhara kya hashr kiya jaaye!!"

Shivaani laughed and said, "Oh wow, the words rhymed."

Reyansh smiled.

Seeing that the three of them were making fun of those men, they got angry and started firing again.

But this time all three, Shivaani, Reyansh and Ronit, were overpowering them all. Whoever comes before them becomes unable to come again. They pounced on them like hungry lions who were in no mood to let their prey go alive.

Natasha did not know how to fight, or we can also say that she never had the need to fight.

She was sitting alone in the car and till now those men had not noticed this. They were unable to handle even 3 people!!