CHAPTER 5-AT THE PARTY

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

A black Bugatti Chiron was parked just outside the Kapoors mansion. Shivaani opened the door and sat on the driving seat and tossed the bag towards Ronit, who was already sitting next to her. Ronit catched the bag and made a bitter face. Shivaani's sports car sped off with a speedy pickup kicking up dust.

She used to drive very fast, due to her good control of the vehicle, she also participated in many racing competitions in Dubai and maintained her first position in every race till date.

In about half an hour they were in front of a five star hotel in the city. Today there was a business party in this hotel which was organized by Aarav Ahuja, a big businessman of Asia. Whose company, Ahuja Enterprises was one of the top 10 companies in Asia. His last year's turnover was the highest in comparison to the last 20 years turnover of his company, due to which he held a celebration party here today.

Shivaani was about to go inside with Ronit when 2 security guards standing at the gate stopped her.

Taking out the invitation card from his pocket, Ronit showed it to the guards but still they did not let him inside.

"What's wrong? Why can't we go inside?" Shivaani asked in a rough tone.

"Madam, your clothes are not according to the party, so we cannot give you new permission to go inside." One of the guards said staring at Shivaani from top to bottom.

Anger was over her as she heard them. But she did not want to create any drama here so, Controlling her anger, she took out a golden card from her pocket and presented it in front of them. Seeing this, the guards were surprised because the golden card,Not everyone could have it.

Those who come from a very royal and VIP background, only they have this golden card and the number of such people is very less.

Those two guards first looked at each other and then apologizing to Shivaani and Ronit, they allowed them to go inside. Both of them immediately entered with respect.

The party haul was huge, many big businessmen, leaders and actors were involved in this party. Big paintings, beautiful lightings were the testimony to the fact that the party was well spent. Since Shivaani was dressed in casuals, she looked quite different from everyone but her hoodie hid most of her face. Whereas Ronit wore a black shirt and black pant, so his clothes were quite similar to the rest of the people of the party.

Both of them stood at the gate staring at the entire hall. Then Shivaani's eyes fell on a corner table where a 26 years old very handsome guy was sitting, he was Ranbir Marwah,The MD of Marwah Corporations and Shivani's college friend. Their college friendship was still intact. Shivaani passed him a generous smile and Ranbir also smiled in return. He also recognized her.

After this she again started inspecting the hall with her eyes. Then suddenly Aarav Ahuja appeared in front of her. Shivaani first looked at Ronit. Both of them conveyed a message within them without letting him know. After that Shivaani turned to Aarav and gave him a smile.

Shaking hands with her, he said, "It is really an honor to meet you Miss Shivaani. I am glad that you accepted my invitation."

He noticed her casual outfit but didn't bother to ask and continues talking to her with a smile on his face.

Blue business suit, neatly set hair and that smile of his was enough to hypnotize anyone but not Shivaani. She payed no attention to all these, she had came here for some other purpose.