CH17- BROKEN HEART AND OLD INCIDENT

Vote's target:- 100

In the evening, the priest, in presence of both the family members, announced the auspicious date for Rishabh's marriage for the next month.

But Rishabh's face fell in sadness. If it were in his control, he would have married Anushka today itself.

SELENA'S POV

Up here on the first floor, I was on an important call. I turned back after disconnecting the call and just then collided with Aditya. But quickly I supported myself and started leaving when he held my hand from behind.

"Sir, let go of my hand." I said in a flat tone. I was not in a mood to fight or argue.

Moreover for the last few days, he was trying to get too close to me, which I was not liking at all!!

"I never hold a hand to let go." Aditya said in a flirting tone.

But this time I couldn't control myself and got angry. I jerked his hand away lashed out at him, "What is your problem sir? You don't understand that we both have no relation. I AM JUST YOUR BODYGUARD NOTHING ELSE. Why are you forcing me to go harsh??"

While saying this tears appeared in my eyes so I stood with my back towards him.

Aditya took a deep breath and came nearer, stood in front of me. He held my chin with two fingers and lifted my face, wiping my tears with his lips. I closed my eyes tightly.

When he saw that I was not looking at him, he held both my shoulders and said,

"Look Selena, I don't know why you're suppressing your feelings and I don't care what anyone thinks about us. But I just know that my feelings for you have changed in the last few months. Now I have started thinking about you with my heart and not with my mind. I have started enjoying being with you every moment. When you see another girl coming close to me and you push her away, I become happy. I feel happy when you are always around. Maybe I...''

While saying this he stopped in the middle and started looking at me.

I raised my eyes and looked at him. I just wished that he would not say anything further. I wanted him to stop, I wanted this to stop. But I could feel his heart beating faster, "Maybe I have fallen in love with you." He said with great courage.

Hearing this, I closed my eyes as tight as I could and a tear rolled down my eye. I pushed him away from me. THIS IS WHAT I DIDN'T WANTED. I don't want him to love me. She don't want to break his heart but today I have to do that too.

"I will assume that you did not say anything today and you also forget that I heard anything." Saying this I ran away from there without wasting a single moment. I was unable to face him more. Why did he loved me? He should not.

I came running to the terrace, sitting with the support of wall. I hid my face in my hands and started crying uncontrollably. My heart was ready to rebel today by screaming at me, but my mind was denying all the arguments of my heart. I was crying and sobbing like a baby when I realized that someone was standing near me. I slowly raised my head and saw that Ronit was standing 3-4 steps away from me. He was literally stating at me. Seeing him, I wiped my face hurriedly and started looking in the other direction. He also sat next to me and handed over a cup of tea held in his hand to me and himself started drinking tea from the other cup.

Neither of us were saying anything, so starting the conversation I asked, "You have seen everything, right?"

To which he took a sip of tea and said, "I also have heard everything."
Then looking at me he raised his eyebrows and said, "I know that Aditya's love is not one-sided. You also have something in your heart for him but I cannot understand what is stopping you."