CH23- Queen Of Spades and Reunion Party

Votes target:-100

A/N:- this is a long chapter ❤️

AUTHORS POV

Suddenly the sound of bullets being fired was heard. Shocked and worried, Manik asked some of his guards to go out and check.

Following his order, some guards had just reached the door with weapons in their hands, when suddenly due to a strong kick, the door broke and jumped inwards and along with it those guards also fell down along with the door.

There were 5 people standing at the door frame. There was a girl standing in front who had broken the door with just one kick. The remaining 4 people were standing behind her who had guns in their hands. All of them were hiding themselves from top to bottom with black clothes. The four standing behind had black masks on their faces and the girl standing in front had a black cloth on their face which covered half of their faces.

Manik and Zander stood up instantly as they were stunned to see them all. Not the other four but they had recognized the girl standing at the front. She was the one whose very name everyone was afraid of, even the biggest work could be done in a jiffy on her one gesture, she had the power to destroy anyone because she was The Queen of Spades.

Immediately coming into action, Zander angrily said to the guards, "Hey you fool !, what are you looking at, go and seize them!!!"

Hearing this, Queen became furious. These people did not even have the courage to touch her, let alone hold him. As soon as the guards started moving closer to them, they opened fire on them. The end of them all was written on every bullet that came out of their gun. They were only 5 people and the guards were around 20 but still those five were overpowering all of them. None gave them a chance to handle themself as they started beating them fiercely.

Here those girls were standing scared in a corner watching all this, while the condition of Zander and Manik was getting worse. Drops of sweat had appeared on their faces. When they felt that it was becoming difficult for them to escape from here, Zander gave some signal to Manik and understanding his signal, Manik very cleverly went towards those girls, avoiding everyone's eyes and pointed his gun at them. He raged his voice at Queen as well as her companions and said, "Everyone stay where you are, otherwise I will shoot all these girls."

Hearing him, all five of them stopped and started looking at him. Just because of the heat of their eyes, Manik's hands started trembling but still he stood there like a stubborn person.

By now they had eliminated most of the guards and the remaining ones, fearing them, came and stood near their master.

The Queen of Spades once looked at the girls who looked helpless and in a very bad condition. Seeing this her fists tightened. Slowly but with heavy steps she started moving towards Manik.

"Don't come near me...look, I will really shoot...stay there." Manik kept saying but the queen is a queen. She was coming towards him with careless steps. When she was a few steps away from him, a gunshot was heard which stunned everyone but a wry smile appeared on Queen's face. The bullet was not fired by Manik but by the person who had just entered. His precise aim hit Manik's shoulder due to which the gun dropped from his hand and fallen down and he started groaning in pain.

Everyone turned and looked at that boy but Queen did not see because she already knew who he was. A 6 feet tall guy was standing near the door. He was holding the gun in his strong hands and his face was also covered with a mask. Within a moment he gave the remaining guards the drink of death.

Now Queen walked very slowly towards Manik and sat down on one knee near him.

"I already told you that next time we meet, either you will be saved or I. And look, I have not gone back on my word." She said in her deep voice. Fear and terror were visible in Manik's eyes, seeing which a crooked smile appeared on her face.