CH14-AARAV AND ANANYA

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S POV

Aditya was in his last year of MBA and his final exams were going to start soon.

Today he came to college to submit some projects and files. But as usual, there were about 20 bodyguards with him and Selena, being his personal bodyguard, was roaming everywhere with him.

Then someone called his name in a sweet voice, “Aditya!”

He stopped after hearing his name. A girl was standing at some distance from him and was looking at him with her twinkling eyes. She quickly came near him and spread her arms but before she could even touch him, Selena came in between. She was glaring at her with her cold eyes as if she would shoot her right away.

While the girl got angry at her action, Aditya laughed inside but still intending to trouble her he said, "Leave it, Selena, she is my friend. I know her. There is no danger from her. "

But Selena did not move even a bit, instead, she stared at the girl and said to Aditya, "I am sorry sir, but as per boss's order, no one can come close to you, even if he is your friend. And I will not ignore boss's orders at any cost. So she needs to leave." Aditya controlled his laugh and asked the girl to leave and as soon as she left, he whispered in Selena's ear, "These actions of yours have forced me to love you." Saying this, he turned back and pretended that he didn't say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here Aarav was not picking up even a single call from Ananya. He did not want to upset Ananya by telling her everything that had happened to him in the last two days. But during these two days, one thing was bothering him a lot. Today he expressed his feelings in front of Kirti ji.

"Mom, I...I did not set up Ahuja Enterprises. It was my grandfather's business which was passed on to Dad and then to me. In a way, I have no stake in its success. Now because we have nothing to do with Mr. Ahuja. So I was thinking of resigning from the position of CEO..."

Aarav's voice was very low and he was talking with his head bowed. Kirti ji listened to him but did not interrupt him in between and hugged her son.

Aarav was feeling relaxed in her hoop.

Then a powerful voice reached them, "Kya baat hai. ab mera pota itna bada ho gaya hai ki tyaag ki raah par chal pada hai!!"

(Wowww. Now my grandson has grown so much that he has started on the path of renunciation!!)

Both of them looked in the direction of that voice. A couple was standing near the door. Both of them would have been around 65 years of age, but even at this age, their spines were absolutely straight.

Aarav was shocked to see a familiar face in front of him but a smile spread on Kirti ji's face.

"Grandpa, Grandma you here?" He said with surprise.

Then a 29-year-old girl came forward from behind, clicking her heels. This was Ananya Mehta, elder sister of Atharv Mehta.“I am also here.” She said.

Aarav was further shocked after seeing her. He was not able to say anything.

"What did you think, you would come here alone with your mother and we wouldn't even know." Yashraj Ahuja said. His voice still had the same aura as before.

Then he hit him with his stick and said, "Now you have become so big that you have started making your decisions without informing us. Moreover, you are going to leave the company. Tell me the truth, your stupid brain is planted in your knees or what?"