Ch36- Reyansh's Care

Votes target:- 100
Comments target:- 50

AUTHOR'S POV

CHAUHAN ENTERPRISES

Today Shivaani's focus was not on her work but somewhere else. She was repeatedly making mistakes in her work, which was very strange because she never did that.

She thought of making coffee for herself so that she could calm her mind a bit, but unconsciously she spilled the hot water on her own hand. A sob came out of her mouth due to pain.

Hearing her voice, Reyansh came running towards her and seeing her condition, without any delay he placed her hand under cold water.
Meanwhile an office boy came there.

"Bring an ice bowl to my cabin immediately. Right now in 20 seconds." Reyansh ordered and brought Shivaani back to the cabin with him.

In just 10 seconds the office boy brought the ice bowl, placed it on the table and went out.

Reyansh immediately held Shivaani's hand and put it in ice chilled water.

At this time they were sitting on the sofa. There were no expressions on Shivaani's face as if she was not feeling any pain. But for the first time pain was visible on Reyansh's face as if Shivaani had been hurt but he was in distress.

"What is this Shivaani? This is how you take care of yourself? Where did you concentrate while making coffee? Now look, you have burnt your hand, right?" Reyansh said angrily.

His eyes were still on her hand which had turned red due to the hot water. Shivaani could clearly see the worry and concern on his face.

"Tell me Shivaani why are you quiet?" This time he looked at her. Their eyes locked. Reyansh opened his mouth to say something but suddenly Shivaani hugged him.

"Stay like this for a while." She said almost pleading him.

Reyansh's hands were still in the air. He was wondering what had happened to her today that she was behaving like this. But then while caressing her hair with one hand, he put her burnt hand back in the bowl with the other hand and started caressing it gently.

Shivaani closed her eyes and placed her cheek on his shoulder. No matter how much she tried to control herself, she could not stand it in front of Reyansh without expressing her feelings. Every time she expressed her emotions to him despite not wanting to.

But how could she tell him that after a few days her mom and dad's death anniversary would be coming and like every year, this year too she is disappointed and angry, partly with herself and somewhat with the events.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Avinash Kashyap was sitting in a private room with some people. A man returned the earring to him and said, "Sir, this earring is made of a special kind of carbon fiber, which is strong enough to cut someone's throat in one go. Just like the Queen of Spades cards. Exactly the same carbon has been used in this."

Hearing this, Avinash squeezed his eyebrows, "Have you found out whose this is?"

The rest of the men sitting looked at each other and one of them took out a photo of a girl from his pocket, moved it towards him  and said, "We are absolutely sure that she is the one. All the information proves it right here."

Avinash picked up that photo and after a few moments, while puffing on his cigarette, he said,

"So you are the one who wants to stop our black business. No problem, honest people like you look good only in heaven."

Saying this he laughed and with the lighter set fire to the photo of the girl which was none other than Aarohi Sharma.

REYANSH'S CABIN

An assistant of Reyansh came in after knocking on the door. Since Natasha was still on leave, he was working in her place for a few days.

As soon as he came inside, he was shocked to see the sight before his eyes.

Shivaani was sleeping comfortably in Reyansh's arms on the sofa and Reyansh was working on the laptop.

"IF YOU WANT TO BE ALIVE THEN DON'T YOU DARE LOOK UP TO SEE HER !!" Reyansh claimed in a cold tone. The assistant came to his senses. He immediately placed the file on the table and ran outside at full speed.

This was the first time that Reyansh himself had allowed a girl to come so close to him, otherwise he always kept girls away from him.

The assistant had received a breaking news and was going to spread it throughout the office. He was going to boast to the entire office that something was going on between Reyansh and Shivaani.

After some time, when Shivaani opened her eyes, finding herself in Reyansh's arms, she jumped with a jerk and stood up in a panic.

"I am sorry ." When she said this stammering and flushing, Reyansh smiled.

"I heard that Rishabh got married. You didn't invite me to the wedding." Reyansh gave him a sweet rebuke. Shivaani started wondering how he came to know about this.

"I... am throwing a celebration party for their wedding. I was going to invite you too but you already said so." She said.

"So now I can't come to the party?" When Reyansh asked with fake anger, Shivaani said hesitantly, "No, you can come and bring Naina along with you. I will message you about the rest of the party details." As she said this, her voice became low and she lowered her gaze. She herself didn't knew why she was feeling conscious.

Shivaani reached home by evening. After freshening up, she sent invitations to all her friends for Sunday's party. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and, like always, got lost in her thoughts.

She was not aware of the fact that this party night would be a memorable night for her.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Heyaaa everyone. How are you all?
Any thoughts about today's chapter?

Anyways do tell me about your upcoming predictions. I would love to read them and reply also.

Do like

Do comment

Do follow me on WATTPAD and INSTA

Stay tuned for updates>>