CHAPTER4-11YEARS!!!

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Everyone turned and looked in the direction of that voice. A 22-year-old boy was standing near the inner stairs, his height was slightly bigger than Shivaani and he looked very cute in appearance.

He was Aditya, Shivaani's younger brother, whom Shivani devoted her life to. She was ready to do anything that could make her brother happy.

Peace was visible on Shivaani's face as soon as her eyes landed on him.

"How are you, little prince?" She asked in fun words.

"I am fine but why do you care why dont you go back to Dubai....Who am I to you??" Aditya replied curtly.

"Is this the way to talk to your elder sister!! "

Sejal ji said angrily but in the middle, Shivaani pulled her hand and indicated not to say anything with her eyes. Then she looked back at Aditya who appeared discontented.

"Okay then, I do one thing that I go back to Dubai. Okay? bye bye."

Saying this she started pretending to leave but then Aditya came running to her and immediately hugged her.
His hands were behind Shivaani's neck and he wrapped his legs around her waist.

Realizing this act of his, a smile appeared on Shivaani's face. While caressing his head with one hand, she started patting his back with the other. And in a few moments, Aditya hid his face in her neck and burst into tears.

"Calm down Aadi, I am not going anywhere. I am here with you, and will always be with you. Now calm down little prince." She spoke softly assuring him.

She looked at his face which was red because of crying. Though he had stopped crying but he was still sobbing. He was a grown up adult but still had a child inside him. Looking at him lovingly she said to him,

"I am back Adi and now I am here I will not go anywhere leaving you behind,really."

She said looking into his eyes which were light brown like her own.

"But I am still angry with you. It took you 11 years to come back Didi, 11 years!!" He spoke complainingly but there was also a pain in his voice which was felt by every single person standing there.

"Hmmm...so my little majesty is looking angry with us. No problem, now since i am with you I will fulfill all your wishes in a pinch..... Now smile."

Shivaani said while making him calm. On this he separated from her and jumped down to sat on the sofa with folded hands and started making her satisfy his long list of demands.

"Then I have some conditions which you have to accept or else I get angry with you." He threatened her sweetly to which she laughed and nodded her head.

"Hmm..then my first condition is that you will put me to sleep every night like you used to do earlier and also tell me about your Dubai scandals..I mean stories."

Shivaani laughed at when he said scandal, but holding back her laughter, she accepted his condition.

"My second condition is that I have to eat food cooked by your hands 3 times a week."

"All right."

"Third condition. You'll have to sing the song which mom did."

"Ok"

"Fourth..you'll not go anywhere without telling me."

"Fine"

"Fifth condition, fifth condition..sh."