CH18- WHAT IS LOVE FOR YOU?

Vote's target:- 100

Shivaani's phone rang while she was sitting in Reyansh's cabin. Without looking, she put the phone to her ear.

"Yarrr Shivaani I  messed up!! I gave her hairband to Naina." came Ranbir's almost crying voice.

"What??" Shivani shouted in surprise. Then she realized that Reyansh was also sitting next to her and was looking at her when she screamed.
Shivaani excuse herself and went to talk outside.

"Hey, have you lost your mind? Firstly, you haven't even told her that you feel anything for her, nor does she know that you have been stalking her for the last one year. And now you are telling me this that you returned her hairband to her and that too without saying anything!! Do you really want to die!!!!"  She said this while getting angry at Ranbir on the call itself.

"Yarr I it just slipped off my mind at that time . I got so lost in her that in flow I touched her hair..."

Before Ranbir could finish his sentence, Shivaani said irritatedly,

“Hey, stop telling me about your romance and go and collect the matters that you spread.”

"Ya that's why I called you. Suppose, if Naina remembers our meeting and gets angry with me? Shivaani!!please tell me some solution so that I can be saved and Naina doesn't get angry either." Ranbir said in a requesting tone.

Shivaani made a face and said, "What is there to tell in this? Girls do not like those boys who lie to them. So you go straight and tell Naina everything and get your love life on track otherwise. .." While saying this she stopped midway.

Ranbir became restless, “Otherwise what speak so quickly.”

"Otherwise, forget her and sing 'Channa Mereya' at her wedding and become the uncle of her children. Bye bye." Shivaani said and disconnected the call.

Ranbir was looking at his phone screen, wondering whether he should listen to Shivaani and tell everything to Naina or not.

Here, as soon as Shivaani turned to leave, she collided with a hard object.
When she looked ahead while caressing her forehead, she took two steps back in shock after seeing Reyansh.

"Bro, does he eat iron? Kya kadak item hai bhai." She said in her mind.

( what a tough item he is bro)

"I have some important work so I have to leave now. You also take leave and be ready for the party in the evening. I will pick you up at exactly 6 in the evening."  Reyansh said and then quickly left the place without listening to Shivaani's reply.

Shivaani was shocked for a moment because Reyansh had never ignored her before but today. Though she felt bad but her mind told her that anyway Reyansh was just her project partner or at best a friend, so what should it matter to her, but her heart was not ready to accept the fact that both of them were just friends.

EVENING TIME

Shivaani was selecting clothes to wear for the party in the closet of her room. At first she had thought that like always she would wear a business suit or some formal clothes, but today Reyansh would be with her and being with him, she had to wear something good.Even after going through her entire wardrobe, she didn't like anything.

Feeling irritated, she hit the shelf of the wardrobe and her eyes fell on a red suit. When she took it out and saw that it was not only full sleeve but it was also not backless. She was thinking about wearing it when she remembered something Ranbir had told her earlier, "No matter how good girls look in western outfits, boys always look at the ones wearing traditional clothes."