Ch31- Can I Stay Here?

Votes target: 100
Comments target:50

AUTHORS POV

After some time Shivaani also came back to the ward. Her brows shrank, absorbing the tense atmosphere inside the ward.

She had already informed Reyansh about everything. He was demanding to visit now but it was already late night so Shivaani asked him to come tomorrow morning.

She did not want him to face any trouble and anyway she and Ronit were going to stay here the whole night, so there was no tension.

After stepping into the ward, Shivaani looked at Ronit and he blinked his eyes in assurance.

He remained sitting beside Natasha's bed the whole night. He did not even sleep the whole night because he was afraid that something might happen to Natasha. He stayed awake just to take care of her.

Shivaani was sitting outside in the waiting area. Whenever she starts dozing off, some bad thoughts would come before her which resulted in the breaking of her sleep.

It seemed as if she was missing someone and that was why she was not able to sleep. But even she didn't know why she felt this way.

Suddenly a thought came to her mind that she had been able to sleep peacefully in her room for a long time, so could it be that someone used to sleep in her room at night hugging her and go away before she woke up. But why would anyone do this? Was it someone from her family or someone from outside? Many such questions started coming to her mind and after many nights she could not sleep again today.

The next day, before 7 o'clock, she went to Kapoor Mansion and freshened up from there, changed her clothes, cooked food and packed it in a tiffin.

She knew that the food in the hospital was not the same as at home, so she prepared healthy food with her own hands and came back to the hospital.

It was 9 o'clock when she reached the hospital. She also found Reyansh there along with Natasha and Ronit. It was good that she had brought more food.

Ronit was helping Natasha a lot, seeing which Shivaani smiled in her heart. No one had had breakfast and seeing the food in her hand, they felt a rats in their stomach.

Shivaani said in a joking tone while taking out the food, "Come Natasha have some naashta (breakfast) with us."

Saying this she herself started laughing and others also laughed. After this, all four had breakfast together and in the meantime Doctor Saanvi also came.

"When can Natasha go home?" Reyansh asked.

"Mr. Chauhan, her injury has not completely healed yet. And she will have difficulty in walking for a few days, so she will have to stay here for at least a week." When Saanvi replied, Reyansh nodded.

"Can I stay here with Natasha?" When Ronit asked hesitantly, everyone started looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"I mean...her condition is not good right now and it is necessary for someone to be here...so should I stay here?" Ronit said while clarifying.

Shivaani had already guessed this from Ronit's expression.

She asked Natasha, "If you are comfortable with this MONKEY, then can I leave him here?"

Ronit made a face at this statement and Natasha laughed and nodded her head in yes. She also wanted to spend some time with Ronit.

On her approval , Shivaani said to Ronit, "Ladki dekhkar fisal mat jaiyo. Be in control and yes, don't worry about work, I will take care of it Understand?"

(Don't do dare flirt seeing a girl)

"Yes boss." Ronit said while saluting her.

"If he bothers you, then let me know, I will deduct his entire year's salary and make him work in a coal factory."

Shivaani said while smacking Ronit on the head Everyone laughed and Ronit sat at one place with a pouting face and arms crossed. Seeing this, Shivaani left the ward laughing with Reyansh.

Reyansh had come with his driver so his car was not parked there. But Shivaani had come driving her own. When Reyansh started calling his driver, she interrupted him and pointed in front.

A sparkling red Maserati was standing in front.

"Is it yours?" Reyansh asked.

"Yes Reyansh ji. Now let me show you my talent today." Shivaani said smilingly and pulled Reyansh to sit on the front passenger seat and herself sat on the driving seat.

As she started the engine Reyansh's mind came up with intrusive thoughts.

Her car with a fast pickup, started running on the streets of Mumbai, raising dust.

Reyansh was praising her driving skills in his mind. Seeing such better control over the car, he became even more impressed. Soon they reached Chauhan Enterprises.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Heyaaa everyone. How are you all?
Any thoughts about today's chapter?

Anyways do tell me about your upcoming predictions. I would love to read them and reply also.

Do like

Do comment

Do follow me on WATTPAD and INSTA

Stay tuned for updates>>