CH22-Selena's Love Confession

Votes target:-100

When he came down the hall he saw two new faces. He was at some distance from them so he could not hear their words. But from their expression they seemed quite happy. Theb they handed a card to Sejal ji and left from there.

Ronit was still standing there in confusion when a strong hand fell on his shoulder. This was Aditya. Even before Ronit could ask anything, he told him everything.

"Aarav bhaiya's grandparents had come. To give the wedding card."

"They getting married again at this age." Ronit asked scratching his head.

"Oho, Ronit bhaiya. It's not their wedding, it's Aarav bhaiya and Ananya didi's wedding. The engagement is after 5 days and married after further 4 days." When Aditya told, Ronit nodded.
Then his eyes fell on Rishabh who was sitting on the sofa with his face hanging in sadness. He was most eager for his and Anushka's marriage, but there was still about a month left for it.

By afternoon Shivaani's fever subsided a bit. She started doing office work on her laptop while sitting on the bed. Aditya was also sitting near her, watching her work. Holding a file, Shivaani asked him to give it to Selena and got back busy with her laptop.

Aditya had no desire to go to Selena. Anyway, ever since she had rejected his proposal, he had started feeling somewhat upset with her. But because Shivaani was not well, he agreed to her without throwing a tantrum.

After reaching outside Selena's room, Aditya knocked on the door but even after several minutes he did not get any response from inside.

Finally he went inside himself. He looked around but Selena was nowhere there. Then he placed the file on the bed and turned to leave from there when suddenly he turned back and with surprised eyes stated at a photo frame kept on the side table, which was kept behind a lot of things.

Aditya immediately picked it up. This was his photo in which he was wearing white sports uniform. He had a medal in his hand and was looking very happy. After racking his brain, he remembered that this was a photo taken about two years ago, when he had received the Player of the Match medal in college.

Just then Selena entered the room. She was looking a little tired but her eyes widened soon after seeing Aditya in her room and the photo frame in his hand.

She snatched the photo frame from him and said, "Perhaps you have forgotten the manners sir, one should not enter into anyone's room in their absence and certainly should not touch their belongings."

He said in the same tone, "I did not come here happily. Didi had demanded me to give a file to you, that's why I came. And the thing that you say is yours is my photo only."

Selena did not respond to his words and started walking past Aditya to put the photo back.

But in between, Aditya caught hold of one of her arms and started looking at her with his angry eyes. She also looked back at him but she was not liking Aditya looking at her angrily.

Aditya did not want to remain confused any longer. Now it became necessary for him to know the condition of Selena's heart towards him.

"You say you don't love me but still my photo frame is in your room." When Aditya said sarcastically, Selena turned her gaze away.

"What happened Selena, there is no answer now?" This time, Aditya showed more severity and taunted her and tightened his grip on her arm due to which Selena started feeling pain but still she did not utter a word from her mouth.

Aditya started getting irritated by this behaviour of hers. He pushed her on the bed with a jerk and came on top of her, tightening his grip on her wrists, "Tell me Selena, what is stopping you from coming closer to me. When I love you, want you, what is Stopping you from loving me!!"