Ch 40 End or Start?

SHIVAANI'S POV

After some time I came out,wrapped in a bathrobe. I changed my clothes and walked towards the mirror. My eyes fell on the reflection of the flowers that Reyansh had given me. I had kept those roses with great care amd affection. Seeing them once again my eyes became moist. All the moments I spent with Reyansh started flashing before my eyes.

I don't deserve anyone. I don't deserve lovr. Loving me means destroying yourself.

After knowing my truth he will develop hatred towards me and I will not be able tolerate this. I would not be able to see hatred for myself in those eyes in which I had started seeing love.

Aaj aisa lag raha hai jaise kisi aise shakhs ko kho diya ho jiske jaane le baad mera vajood bhi mit jayega.

( Today I felt as if I had lost someone whose departure would also take my existence with him.)

Very soon he will throw me out of his life, it would be better if I myself go out of his life myself. I know it will hurt me a lot but this is the right thing now.

"Something is breaking and
shattering inside me. There is no
one to sum it up and it is also
difficult to express. After Reyansh's
arrival, I started feeling a sense of
belonging but today again I am left
alone, all what is left with me is my
pain and loneliness."

A fake smile appeared on my face. Only I knew what I was going through at this moment.

It felt as if something like a thorn was stuck in my heart, which was only hurting her, but unfortunately I was unable to get that thorn out.

THIS IS THE END..EVERYTHING IS OVER.

SHIVAANI'S POV ENDS

AUTHORS POV

Reyansh was standing down her house, leaning against his car. His car was parked a short distance away at Kapoor Mansion. Athara was sitting inside the car and Reyansh was just looking at Shivani's room's window where the lights just got switched off.

"Tu sachmei pyaar karta hau us se?" Atharva asked, sticking his head out of the car.

(u really luv her?)

"You may see her smile, but I see her pain hidden behind her smile,

You may see her strong side, her strength, but I see her loneliness, and that lost child who has forgotten to laugh,

You may see wounds on her body, but I see his broken pieces of her heart."

Reyansh said without looking at him. Atharv was trying to read his facial expressions. His words just blew over his head.

"Buri nahi hai shivaani..bas akeli hai. She needs love and care which I will give her. I will stand by her, always support her no matter what the situation is.I will never lw her be alone at any cost. Now she is not alone in any problem. I am with her and always will.....Ab agar zindagi ka koi dusra naam hai to vo bas shivaani hai."

Reyansh completed his statement. His strong determination was visible in his eyes which was evidence to the fact that his each and every word was true and he was gonna do all what he said.

IN A LUXURIOUS VILLA

"How can this happen!!! How did Shivaani and Aditya survive!!!" A man's loud voice echoed throughout the villa.

Many people were standing around him, but seeing his anger no one had the courage to speak.

Avinash was also standing aside scared. Then the man started moving towards him in fury and as soon as he came closer, he pulled him and slapped him tight.

"Aren't you ashamed? You got beaten by a girl. And now here you are standing in front of me!! Why didn't you do something with her then?" He raged with dangerous attitude.

Avinash, who had fallen from one of the slaps, said with a mixture of pain and fear, "She was not alone... there were other people with her too.."

As soon as he finished speaking, the man picked up the chair and threw it aside. He was very angry.

"Shivaani!!! I will not leave you alive. Not only will you get killed, but everyone who is involved in all this along with you will also die." He said gritting his teeth in wrath.

He was breathing heavily due to anger when a woman placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, Mihir. This is the time to act with caution, not with enthusiasm. If Shivaani has reached here alive, it means that she must have planned ahead. Therefore, it is better for us that we Take every step carefully, otherwise the loss will be ours only.”

Mihir calmed down a bit after listening to his wife but his anger still did not subside.

Giving orders, he said, "Go right away and start collecting all the information related to Shivaani. Engage our senior investigation team in this work too. I want every information about her as soon as possible."

His assistant nodded and got to work.

Sitting on the sofa, Mihir placed both his elbows on his legs and started rubbing his hands together.

"For so many years, this property and the company have all been in my name. I will not let anyone get hold of it, no matter what happens."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Heyaaa everyone. How are you all?
Any thoughts about today's chapter?

Anyways do tell me about your upcoming predictions. I would love to read them and reply also.

Do like

Do comment

Do follow me on WATTPAD and INSTA

Stay tuned for updates>>