Ch41- Shivu!

Hello guys How are you all?
So first of all thankyou very much for showing so much love to my work. We have crossed 100k+ views on DTBWY. I really appreciate every person who gave their precious time and made me reach here.
Thankyou very much to all my readers.

Don't forget to read the note after this chapter because it's important bcoz there is mentioned my updates And works schedule.

Happy reading ahead!!

Votes target:-100

NEXT DAY

Reyansh was as usual present in his cabin, playing with the paperweight on the table. He was deeply covered with his bundle of thoughts. With each passing time his expressions were becoming more and more stiff and stern.

It was already past 10am but neither Shivaani came nor any message from her. Usally she would reach the office at 9:30 but today she was nowhere to be seen. Somewhere Reyansh knew the reason behind this but still he was trying to neglect it.

Just then someone knocked the door.

"Come in." He said.

A tall figure entered inside. He was Raghav, one of them who works under Shivaani.

Perceiving his presence Reyansh's grip tightened on the paperweight.

Without twisting the matter, Raghav came to the point. He placed some documents infront of Reyansh.

"Resignation of Miss Shivaani. She has called off the project and now the partnership between you and her is invalid."

He became quiet as he completed but there seemed no response in return.

"My job was just to bring the letter to you. Hope you'll think wisely." He said before leaving.

Reyansh was still quiet. His gaze gave cold sensations as he was glaring at the envelope Raghav had left behind.

Bang!!!

A loud shattering noise of the glass echoed when he threw the paper weight towards it with high force. He stood up in rage. He was breathing heavily. His eyes turned red but still his face was emotionless. He placed his hands on the table and looked up. He was looking no less than a man who can burn up everything at this point.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE SO EASILY! NEVER! YOU HAVE TO STAY NO MATTER WHAT. THIS TIME I'LL NOT LET YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN."

His sharp words could only be heard by him since there was no one else present in his cabin. The strong will in his eyes looked far more dangerous and opposite to the actual Reyansh Rai Chauhaan.

KAPOOR MANSION

Shivaani woke up with a dull face. There was no freshness in her body language even when she just came from a hot shower. Her eyes were swollen and her pale face was evident of her affliction. The agony she was going through came out in the form of tears the previous night.

As usual her hand automatically went to her neck as she had a habit of caressing her pendant but her heart skipped a beat when she found no trace of it.

Nervous and hurried, she checked her whole room quickly. The bed, table, pillow even she checked between the pages of files but still she failed to find her pendant. Tears again formed in her eyes amd she was on the verge of crying. This was the first time she panicked in a situation. The pendant was the only relic left of her Reyansh with her. She was about to burst out into tears when her phone rang.

She glanced at the caller ID only to find it was none other than Reyansh. A current like shiver ran through her body seeing his name. It seemed as if something was stopping her from picking up the call. And as expected she didn't extend her hand. The call ended automatically but the great stubborn Reyansh Rai Chauhaan called again and again till Shivaani picked up.