CH42- A MEMORABLE DAY

Votes target-100

Happy reading ahead!

AUTHORS POV

NEXT MORNING

Shivaani woke up with the sound of her alarm clock. She was super excited for today since Reyansh had mentioned to meet at 11am.
She knew he liked her being dressed iin indian wear. So she wore a long blue suit for him. Leaving her long wavy hairs open and with light makeup on her face she couldn't stop herself from complimenting her while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She checked her phone again and again as the clock struck eleven.

"He said to he'll pick me up at 11am then why is he still not here."

She thought and made a face. She didn't call him, thinking he would be driving at this time.

Just thenher phone rang and she was contented to see Reyansh calling him down as he reached outside her house.

"Maami I'll be late today but Don't worry I'll reach soon. And dont wait for me I'll have food outside today."

She informed while escaping out the mansion.

Reyansh was waiting for her, leaning against his sexy black Aston Martin.
Her heart fluttered as her sight landed on the handsome charming figure who wore a black blazer over the blacl turtle neck, making his appearance more alluring. Reyansh's condition was same as her when his gaze spotted her. His heart usually fly when she's around but cathing her in indian attire always hits different.
He gave her a generous smile and extended his hand to open the front door for her. She was about to get when he placed one hand between the space of her head and roof of the car just to ensure she doesn't hurt herself. His small act was enough for her heart to dance in joy. She turned at his evergreen charm before getting inside the car. Reyansh closed the door properly for her and moved around to grab the driving seat.

"Where..are we going?" Shivaani asked as he was driving since ten minutes now.

"Every place that will make you happy and lively."

He answered while his focus was still on the road. His benevolent and doting words made her eyes fixed on him for a few seconds. Her heart pounded fast as usual at his words. Her eyes conveyed endearment along with tenderness for him displaying a slight reflection of her inner emotions.

They reached the city mall in a couple more minutes. The mall was unexpectedly empty. Only the signed staff was present inside. This seemed wierd to Shivaani. She couldn't stop herself to utter out of curiosity,

"It's a normal day yet the crowd is not here. Not even a single outsider i found herem Isn't it strange?"

Reyansh smirked and pressed the button for 4th floor of the elevator.
"I booked it all for today."

"What!!" An instant amused response was what he got from her.

"Yeah. I wasn't sure if crowd will make you comfortable or not. So i booked the whole mall."

He stated as if it's a normal thing for him. Shivaani was about to say something when he interrupted her and avowed.

"It's been over 16 years since we hung out together. I dont know if there are any changes in your preferences. Even though I remember your previous choices, I want to explore it all again. I want to know you more.I want to read you again even when I have read you once. In short I want to know you as if its the first time and get along with you till the last breath of my life."

He stopped and turned his face to her to note her expressions. She was listening to her with her whole heart. The dept of his words worked optimistically and left her stunned with his sudden indirect confession. His heartwarming gaze and words did magic as they bought redness on her cheeks.