CH10-BEGINNING OF PARTNERSHIP AND OLD FRIENDSHIP

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S POV

As soon as they left, Shivaani took a long sigh and sat on a table because she was tired and there was no space left to sit.

"You make me do a lot of work. You know that I was busy collecting all these evidences for the last two days and even today I have been doing the same since morning. You know how tired I am. Brother?..Brother Are you even listening???"

She looked at Rishabh who was not paying any attention to her words as his focus was on Anushka. Both of them were uniformly looking at eachother as if talking eye to eye.

Shivaani was about to say something to him when Ronit came grabbing the collar of the pandit with one hand and dragging him like a bag.

"Boss, he was trying to run away from here."
Saying this he made him stand in front of her.

"Kya karu mai iska?mere Kisi kaam ka nahi hai ye."

(What should I do? He of no use to me, useless creature.)

She caught hold of the Pandit's neck from behind and started shaking him back and forth.She hit him on the head,

"Kyu bhai tum sharafat se kaam bhi nahi kar sakte?Matlab ye bhi ab tumhei hum hi sikhaye?"

(Can't you even work with decency? Now I have to teach this also to you huh?)

"Forgive me, it won't happen next time. I swear." That Pandit said while bleating and started doing situps, holding his ears.

Reyansh was standing at a distance and was watching all these actions of Shivani while sipping his wine. He was fully enjoying her actions.

"Jungli billiya kaafi pasand hai mujhe pr tumhare jaisi bold jungli sherni se Pyaar hai mujhe miss Shivaani."

He said to himself and smiled.

("I like wild cats very much but I love a bold wild lioness like you, Miss Shivani.")

The Deshmukh family was completely exposed. Now there was nothing left for the show. The wedding was also not taking place so all the guests started returning one by one. Now only a few more people were left with the Kapoor family.

Whatever happened today made Sejal ji was very sad. She had a lot of faith in the Deshmukh family but she got cheated in return. Whereas Abhimaan ji was handling himself well. He knew that everything would be back to normal but it will take some time.

~~~

KAPOOR MANSION

Abhiman ji had come home with everyone. As soon as he came, he and Sejal Ji went to their room. Whatever happened today, they needed some rest from all that. Rishabh and Selena also went into their respective rooms. And as usual Shivaani came to her room after making Aditya sleep.

For the last half an hour she was just tossing and turning. There was no sleep in her eyes. Finally, after failing to sleep, she opened the drawer of the side table and took out a medicine bottle. Taking out a tablet from it, she ate it and kept the bottle back. After some time she fell asleep.

Shivaani was an insomnia patient. She had difficulty in sleeping because of the bitter memories of her past. Even if she slept, she would have nightmares due to which she would wake up in distress at night. That's why she started taking sleeping pills so that at least she could fall asleep, even if it is only for a few hours, but she could sleep without any problem. She was now used to do this often but did not even mention it to anyone.