CH12- FIRST DAY OF PROJECT AND AARAV'S PAIN

Vote's target:- 100

NEXT DAY

Today was the first day of Reyansh and Shivaani's project. Like always, Shivaani woke up early and was ready to leave after having breakfast when Sejal ji stopped her from behind.

SHIVAANI'S POV

"Wait. Don't go without eating dahi-shakkar today. It is the first day of the project, so eating something sweet before leaving will make the day better bachha." Saying this, she lovingly fed me dahi-shakkar and caressed my cheek lovingly like a mother.

(Eating dahi-shakkar before starting off with something new is considered to be auspicious.)
(Bachha- child)

I just hugged her in return and sat in the car that was waiting for me, sent my Reyansh. As I sat down, the driver wished me and I did the same too and the car headed toward Chauhaan Enterprises.

I didn't say anything in front of Maami but only I knew that inside my heart was crying loudly. I am not used to such love and affection and genuinely I don't want to get used to it because I know how much it hurts when those people leave whom you love the most.

Losing my parents in front of my eyes had left a deep impact on me that now if someone would say that they love me, the only answer I would have is- Just Don't.

Although I never cry but at this moment my eyes somewhat became moist and as I realised that I was not alone in the car, I quickly wiped my tears with my palm before they could come out and looked outside the window. *Yeah the view was pretty.*

The driver dropped me right in front of Chauhaan Enterprises just in time.

SHIVAANI'S POV ENDS

AUTHOR'S POV

After going inside, she first went to the receptionist. Today she was wearing a black business suit as usual.

She was already beautiful in appearance and today she was wreaking havoc with her open hair

She was already beautiful in appearance and today she was wreaking havoc with her open hair. Ever since she came, everyone's eyes were fixed only on her. All the boys were staring at her moreover girls also turned to look at her.

After talking to the receptionist, Shivaani went into the lift to go to Reyansh's cabin. As soon as she left, everyone started talking about her. While some people were actually praising her, there was also a group that was talking bad about her.
Standing in front of Reyansh's cabin, she knocked on the door to which Reyansh replied by saying 'Come in' and Shivaani entered inside with a smile on her lips.

REYANSH'S POV

Finally, she came! We both shook hands with great enthusiasm as I was praising her bossy Look as she entered in my cabin "I have arranged a table and chair for you in this cabin only. If you like, you can work here, otherwise, if you want, I will arrange another cabin for you."
I said, knowing that she would reject the second option.