Ch39- I Felt Defeated

Votes target:- 100
Comments target:-50

SHIVAANI'S POV

A wry smile spread across my face. My face resembled to that of my mother and Aditya looked like a mix of our father and grandfather.

Along with me, my other three companions also removed their masks from their faces. They were Jack, Raghav and Saanvi..my literal partners in crime.

Selena and Ronit also came forward and stood beside me.

"How can you be alive? You died in the fire, right?" Avinash started muttering to himself in the terror and immediately pressed a button.

Within a few moments, more of his guards came and stood there and he started laughing like crazy,

"You will also die like your parents."

Saying this he started laughing even louder.

"Well, Avinash, I am ahead of you in madness, so don't worry about me and think about yourself." I said as I was ready to fight.

I ascended my hand in front of Raghav. He understood and handed the machine gun in my hand.

"Let's have some fun!"

Saying this I loaded the gun and within no time all of his goons started going to hell. Whoever came in front of me wouldn't go alive.

I was in full mood of destruction when a man tried to hit me from behind but Reyansh caught him, twisted his neck and looked at me.

I also turned to him. Our gaze locked. Our eyes went engulfed into one other for a moment. I felt his heart beating faster but mine skipped a beat.

There was no emotion in his eyes but a wave of pain came and went in mine.

The next moment I flinched and turned my gaze away.

Within a few minutes, the rest of my rivals had also become silent forever.

I saw Avinash and came near him, picked up a rod and started giving powerful blows one after the other on him. He started screaming in pain and terror but I continued to beat him until he was almost on the verge of death.

Bloody he was also one of the CONSPIRATORS.

Then throwing the rod aside, I caught gripped his jaw and gritted my teeth,

"I FEEL LIKE PUTTING YOU TO DEATH RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE SUCH AN EASY DEATH. RIGHT NOW YOUR CONDITION IS LIKE THAT OF A DOG WHICH WILL NOW GO FROM HERE TO ITS OWNER AND TELL HIM THAT I, SHIVANI RAICHAND, DAUGHTER OF AAKRITI RAICHAND AND KAIRAV ​​RAICHAND IS ALIVE AM ALIVE TO TAKE REVENGE AND IS ALSO PROTECTING HER BROTHER ADITYA RAICHAND ALONG WITH HER REST OF THE FAMILY.

AGAR HIMMAT HAI TO MUJHE ROK KE DIKHA DE!!"

(if you have the guts then stop me and show me.)

Saying this I shook jerked his face.

As soon as he was freed from my captivity, he ran away from there to save his life. I had beaten him very brutally so he was limping while running. Ang why shouldn't I be brutal when he was also the reason I am in this condition today.

I kept watching him going with my fists hardly tightened and there was a fire in my eyes which was enough to destroy anyone.

Just then Jack placed his hand on my shoulder and I became a bit normal. I looked at his hand and passed a smile, as if to say that I was fine.

Aditya also came near me and hugged me. I caressed his head lovingly as i felt his mood going low. One by one Aarohi, Ranbir, Jack, Raghav, Saanvi, Ronit went came to me and stood by me.

"Let's go home, didi." Aditya said in a low voice.

I understood that today what happened was unexpected for him as I never involved him in my work but at least he already knew everything like my friends and family.

I nodded yes amd glanced at everyone else. Atharv, Aarav, Ananya, Natasha, Naina and Reyansh were all looking at me with strange emotions.

But my eyes were only on Reyansh but there was no evidence of any emotion on hia face. He was just staring at me with blank eyes.

I think I lost..I lost him.

"Ronit, stay with Natasha. She needs you more." I said and Ronit nodded.

After this I did not stay there for a moment more. Although I didn't care about anyone but I some part of me liked Reyansh and he had made a special place in my heart.

But after what happened today, Reyansh would not like to even see my face again in life. Anyway, which boy would love a girl who is in the mafia, who has scars all over her body, who is broken into pieces? Maybe no one...

I was thinking all this while sitting on the back seat of the car. I had opened the window and my hairs were waving with the fresh breeze outside, but still there was sadness and no freshness on my face as well as inside me.

After reaching home, Aditya came inside first. As expected everyone was sitting in the hall. "How was the party? You had fun, right?" Maami asked chirpingly. Aditya remained silent.

The next moment I and Selena came inside. Everyone was left speechless after seeing my condition aince my body was not covered and my injuries were clearly visible. I did not even look at anyone and went to her room with heavy steps.

Everyone in the house knew everything about him and seeing this condition of mine they understood that something had happened but I was not in a mood to explain even a word.

Ascending to my room, I closed the door and stood under the shower in the bathroom. The cold water was soaking my body along with the clothes. But I did not care about it. Only one name was floating in my heart and mind, Reyansh.

Had I really lost him forever? Will he start hating me now? Were the emotions I saw in his eyes all a lie? Was the journey of us just till here?

Thinking about all these things, I felt a pain rising in his heart. Within a moment tears welled up in my eyes.

I sat down against the wall, crying and sobbing. I looked at myself, at my palms, and I hated..hated it all including me.

With these hands, I had taken the lives of many people, but by risking my own life I  had saved the lives of helpless and inocent ones, but how could I explain this to anyone else? I was never able to express my pain neither my heartfelt feelings in words.

I never did bad to any good person. Every time I stood by the truth and in the favour of the non guilty. I always did everything for my family, protected them and that too selflessly, never asked for anything in return but still...still I always got nothing but pain and suffering.

My loneliness and emptiness in my heart never allowed me to be happy.

Today, when I had started developing  feelings for Reyansh, he was also on the verge of leaving me.

At this time I felt defeated....I felt as if I had nothing despite having everything.

I didn't lost against the world but against my world.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Heyaaa everyone. How are you all?
Any thoughts about today's chapter?

Anyways do tell me about your upcoming predictions. I would love to read them and reply also.

Do like

Do comment

Do follow me on WATTPAD and INSTA

Stay tuned for updates>>