CH46- PSYCHO

Vote's target-100
comments target-30

[Disclaimer- Bloodshed ahead 🤓]

AUTHORS POV

3 DAYS LATER

Arohi was sitting in her cabin, leaning on th executive chair. She held some files in her hand as she was going thorough them thoroughly. She didn't even realise when her crush entered her cabin.

"Hello?"

Someone whispered in her ears and she jumped from her place only to find Atharv standing there with his hands in his pocket.

She immediately handled herself and changed her expressions back to normal.

"Oh..you...why are you here?"

She questioned.

He stared at her with his deep eyes and sat on the visitors chair just opposite to the table.

"Someone's ignoring me since a few days so I thought to give a visit to them."

His tone seemed normal but it wasn't as normal as it should be. He fixed his eyes on her and asked in a stern voice.

"So, why are you avoiding me, lost interest in me or founda new crush?"

His serious voice made her feel nervous for a few seconds.

"You wanna have contact with me even.."

"Even after knowing about Shivaani blah blah blah!"

He cut her off in between.

"I don't care what she does or what not, even genuinely I like her being the mafia Queen like why sit idle when you can rule the fucking kingdom."

Arohi's eyes narrowed at his words. She couldn't stop herself from laughing out.

After some time when their conversation went back to normal Atharv held her hands between his and muttered in a soft tone.

"Arohi, I don't if this the right time or not but being with you I can't stop myself from falling hard. These days when you were not with me I felt incomplete..I realised how in no time you became an important part of my life"

He looked directly into her eyes and added.

"So let's date or even get married as soon as possible. I want to spend the rest of the time with only the love of my life."

His honest words made her heart flutter and she agreed instantly. Just then her phone rang, Atharv made a bitter face as his special moment got disturbed.

Arohi's expressions changed as she heard the second persons voice on the call. The firm and disturbing denotions on her face appeared as if someone was gonna get a beating from her.

"I have to leave now. It's urgent."

She asserted as she cut the call. Atharv nodded. He wanted to spend time with her but he also respected her profession.

As Arohi egressed out of the building she called Shivaani and told her to reach at a particular location urgently.

In a meanwhile Shivaani reached tye same place where once Amit got killed, the same unbilled building.

Arohi arrived just in another second. As she got down of her car Shivaani asked her with puzzled expressions,

"What's wrong here?"

"Come inside and you'll know."

Aarohi answered and they moved inside with stern steps.

They climbed the stairs and made their way into a room. A man dressed in police uniform was tied to a chair. Shivaani narrowed her eyes while Arohi stood still.