Ch35- Orphanage

Votes target:100
Comments target:50

SHIVAANI'S POV

After dropping Aarohi at her home,I checked the time. It was just 5 o'clock, so instead of going home, I went to the place with which I had developed a deep relationship.

As soon as I stopped the car outside the Sunshine Orphanage and took a step inside, all the children came running towards me. All of them were short in height and very young in age. I sat down on my knees and spread my arms intending for a hug. Instantly they gripped me tight as they seemed very happy with my presence.

I didn't even realize when two hours passed here with them. Standing on one side, I was looking at the smiling faces of all the children. Some children were playing the piano, some were drawing and some were running after each other while playing games.

Tears welled up in my eyes while looking at them. All of them were so innocent and pure soul, yet they had no control over their parents. What could be their mistake that they had no shade of their parents? They were so noble and candid that even in anger no one will even think to hurt them. I could feel pain in my chest as I was thinking about these things.

Just then a child came to me. He wanted to say something so I got down on one knee.

The boy took out his hand from behind his back and held a rose in front of her.

A smile appeared on my face.

Taking the flower, I asked, "What is this for?"

Along with him, other children also gathered near me. “ You pay attention to us every moment, you care for us and even bring us chocolates.” A little girl spoke in her raspy voice.

"Yes you take good care of us so we like you very much and we love you very much." The child who gave the rose spoke in his sweet voice.

I hugged everyone together. "You all are very nice too and I love meeting you all. Didi loves you the most bachha."

SHIVAANI'S POV ENDS

AUTHORS POV

The staff there was also watching and listening to these conversations between Shivaani and those children.

“The poor girl has no parents but still whenever she comes, she gives these orphan children love like a mother and cares about them like a father.

A woman from the staff spoke.

"I pray to God that happiness comes to her life as soon as possible and she never faces any problem. Shivaani has a very pure heart."

The second woman spoke.

AT NATASHA'S HOUSE

On the night when Shivaani had asked Ronit to go to Natasha's house, Ronit had come to her house on the same day. He had clearly said that he would stay with her in her house until she recovered. And anyway, these are his boss's orders too.

Natasha refused at first but when he sat outside her house, she was forced to take him inside.

But living with Ronit was not that bad because he took full care of her. He had kept it in the hospital and was also keeping it at her home. From cooking to cleaning the house, he knew everything and he was happily doing all this for her.

Even today he was preparing dinner for her with his own hands. Natasha was sitting at the dining table and was staring at him while he was cooking.

"You know how to do all the household chores, cook food and take good care of people. Still you don't have a girlfriend?" Natasha asked.

"No, I never paid that much attention to any girl. I just considered my work as my first priority."

Then laughing and continuing his talk, he said, "In the beginning I didn't even like you too much. I found you quite childish and clumsy."

Hearing this, Natasha raised her eyebrows. So this is what he thought about her.

"And what about now?" she asked him hopefully. Resting her elbows on the table and placing her face in her palm, she waited for his answer.

Ronit felt like teasing her. "Well, honestly you are not childish at all but you are very irritating and it is very difficult to tolerate you, but still I am ready to tolerate you."

As soon as Natasha heard him, she started staring at him with her devouring eyes and started leaving from there stapming her feet on the ground. She was getting angry at Ronit in her own thoughts when suddenly he came from behind and picked her up in his arms, brought her into the bathroom, making her stand in front of the wash basin. "Wash your hands quickly and then come and have dinner."

Natasha looked at him tauntingly, "Why do you have to eat with an irritating girl like me? Go and eat alone."

"Because I have got used to eating food with you. The food will not taste the same without you, so throw away this anger from your beautiful face and come quickly otherwise the food will get cold." Saying this Ronit messed up her hair and ran away from there.

Natasha looked at herself in the mirror shyly and said, "Did he just call me beautiful?" Her face turned pink and she started smiling softly.

NEXT DAY

Rishabh and Anushka had gone out alone to a restaurant for lunch today. They had not gone on a date for a long time, so today both of them had taken leave from work and planned to hang out together.

Rishabh was eating slowly and watching Anushka eating. While doing this he remembered the moment when he saw Anushka for the first time in a cafe. He had liked her at first sight then and even today, looking at her, he got lost in her.

After lunch, both of them came out of the restaurant. Rishabh was talking to Anushka while going towards his car in the parking lot. He did not pay attention and collided with the person coming from front.

Avinash Kashyap glared at him angrily. But when Rishabh's eyes fell on him, he stopped for a moment. "Can't you see? Are you blind?!" Avinash said angrily.

Anushka held Rishabh's hand firmly out of fear. Sensing his nervousness, Rishabh hushes up the matter and apologizes to him as Avinash walks away from there arrogantly. Rishabh's eyes were still in the same direction from where he had gone. "Be as arrogant as you want because very soon the news of your destruction will be across the country." He said in himself.

“Let's go Rishabh?” Anushka's voice broke his attention and they ascended towards their car.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Heyaaa everyone. How are you all?
Any thoughts about today's chapter?

Anyways do tell me about your upcoming predictions. I would love to read them and reply also.

Do like

Do comment

Do follow me on WATTPAD and INSTA

Stay tuned for updates>>