Ch34- Wanna Go On a Date

Votes target: 100

AUTHORS POV

After some time Shivaani returned home with Aaditya. Sejal and Abhiman ji also reached after some time. Sejal ji performed the aarti of Anushka and Rishabh and ushered  them happily.

"Bhai..by the way, your room is sound proof, so don't worry at all." After saying this, Aditya ran to his room.

Rishabh was left speechless. Shaking his head, he went into the room with Anushka. That night, both of them were very tired, they dozed off as soon as they lay down on the bed. But there was a peace inside them which was visible on their faces even in sleep.

NEXT DAY

Shivaani woke up in panic due to water splashing on her face. She looked around in dismay. Selena also got up with her. They had some files lying with them which were a testimony to the fact that they had fallen asleep while working the previous night.

Both of them looked at each other and then they realized where this water came from. Immediately their eyes fell near the bed where Aarohi was standing.

"Did you get fired from your job?" Shivaani asked, wrinkling her nose.

But Aarohi was looking at her with anger to which Shivaani asked, "What happened, why are you looking at me like this and why are you standing on my head this early in the morning?

Go do your work and catch the culprits. Dont disturb the innocent people of the country. Shuu."

"First of all, I have taken leave today and secondly, it is not morning but afternoon. You both have slept half the day." Aarohi said while placing both her hands on her waist. Selena and Shivaani were shocked. When both of them looked at the time, it was indeed 12 noon. It was thankful that today was Sunday otherwise Shivaani would have been embarrassed in front of Reyansh.

Immediately Shivaani ran to the bathroom and Selena ran to her room.

After some time, Shivaani came out after taking bath and changing her clothes. Aarohi was sitting on her bed.

"You didn't tell me what you're here for." She asked.

"You also didn't even tell me that your brother got married and you didn't even invite me or Ranbir to the wedding."

When Aarohi said this sarcastically, Shivaani explained, "Arre yarr, don't worry about just such a small thing. You know nn my brother wanted to get married privately, so only a few people were there, actually only the family was in the wedding. And you Don’t take it on your heart, I will throw you a wedding celebration party. ok??

Saying this she came near her, looking at her with an innocent face.

"Okay. But right now you are going shopping with me." Aarohi said giving her decision and started pulling het along with her. Shivaani also did not show much tantrum because she also felt like roaming around a bit.

After some time they reached a big shopping complex.

They went to a branded clothing store and Arohi  started looking at clothes for herself. Shivaani had just come to visit. She didn't want to buy anything. But still she was roaming here and there with headphones on, she was listening to the songs with pleasure.

Aarohi held her hand and showed her a dress and said, "How does this look?" She said pointing to a red one piece.

"What is this? Everything is visible in this. Even the mop cloth in my house is bigger than this."