CH21- WIERD WOMAN

Votes target:-100

Climbing the stairs of the temple, Shivaani was standing with joined hands in front of the forms of Lord Shiva and Parvati. She had faced many ups and downs in her life but still she never lost faith in God.

It was not that she had not lost her closest relations, but she believed that if she herself is alive and safe today, it is only because of the grace of Lord Shiva.

Mandir was like a second home for her, where she came to share her sorrows as well as her happiness. Today she had come here to calm the storm in her mind.

With her hands joined, she stood  with her eyes closed.
On one side was Reyansh Rai Chauhan whom she had met only a few days back. She didn't even know him well but she had now understood that Reyansh had something in his heart for her.

And on the other side was Reyansh with whom she had spent her childhood. She didn't know his full name, never thought that she was destined to be separated. Nor did she know where he lived and most importantly, she was unaware whether he loves her or not.

Her heart was saying that Reyansh Rai Chauhan was her destination, he was the one she was looking for, he was the Reyansh of her childhood but her mind was calling all this as an illusion and was telling her to stay away from him.

At this time, there was a war going on between her mind and heart where her mind was trying to prove that she has lost Reyansh forever and now she should forget him but her heart was as always Defying logic saying that it was certain that his Reyansh would definitely return to her one day, no matter what.

But when Shivaani realized the bitter truth that her Reyansh is still away from her and who knows how long she will have to wait for him, a pang of pain arose in her heart.

A drop of tear rolled down from her closed eyelids.

Then she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. When she opened her eyes, she found that an old woman who was distributing Prasad to everyone had come to give her Prasad too.

Shivaani quickly collected herself and wiped her tears and took the Lord's Prasad from her hand and ate it.

At last she bowed her head before the form of Lord Shiva and Parvati and started descending from there, unaware that the old woman was watching her ever since she came to the temple.

“You are Shivaani aren't you?” The old woman asked from behind.

Shivaani was shocked at first and then looked at her carefully. But still she could not recognize her.

"Sorry Amma, but I didn't recognize you." She said.

The woman smiled and came near to her. She stood right in front of her face and was constantly looking at her due to which Shivaani was finding her quite strange.

Shivaani tried to say something but the woman interrupted her and said,

"Hmm.. you have suffered a lot. It is not easy for any child to see his parents dying in front of his eyes. You have lost your love and you have found someone else also. Don't let him go because he is the one. Don't look for someone else because you don't look for what you already have. There will be many difficulties in your path but no one will be able to break you. If both of you come together then you will overcome all the difficulties. "

Saying this the woman became silent and started staring at her face again.

Whereas Shivaani's was in utter shock and confusion. The color of her face had gone away after knowing that the unknown woman knew a lot about her.

"How do you know all this?" She asked in stammering words.

A wry smile appeared on the woman's face, "Let me tell you one more thing, THE DEATH OF YOUR GRANDFATHER AND GRANDMOTHER WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT, THEY WERE ALSO MURDERED.