CH45- IS NAVYA REALLY A VILLIAN?

Vote's target-100
Comments target-30

SHIVAANI'S POV

I woke up with the sound of sweet melodious chirping of the birds in my balcony. I stretched my arms and tilted my neck either sides. Today felt better than any other day, more refreshing and more happy.

I dressed in a white shirt with beige pants accompanied by my black handbag. I did a light makeup which I never did but everything for my Reyansh.

Well I dont know if he likes girl with makeup or not but I have usually heard men like women who appear classy. I put the nude colored lipstick and set my hairs in a messy bun.

My family gave me mixed reaction seeing me dress up differently today. I excused myself from their questions.

I reached office within time and walked to his cabin.

"Good morning Reyansh-"

I spoke in joy as I stepped inside. But to my surprise his cabin had everything except him. I peeked here and there and placed my handbag on the table.

Lastly I took out my phone to dial his number but unknowingly a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and a face rested on my shoulder.

"Good morning Misses Reyansh."

Said the most charming and only man of my world.

I smiled and looked at him. His eyes were already on me as he was glancing at me with admiration.

He was too close to me that I could even  smell his manly fragrance but wait a minute...why does this smell feels familiar. I narrowed my eyebrows and racked my brain but my chain of thoughts broke when someone knocked the door of the cabin.

I quickly nudged Reyansh and he made a disappointed face.

His temporary assistant entered who was working in place of Natasha. Handling over a file to Reyansh he informed him about another project that was none of my concern.

As they talked, I sat on my place and took out my phone to stay updated with the current affairs. I held the glass of water and gulped a sip. Scrolling the news articles on my phone I Unexpectedly chocked water when my eyes fell on a BIG BREAKING NEWS.

'AVINASH KASHYAP'S COMPANY IS DECLARED BANKRUPTED'

The news headlines of the article left me in shock.

I instantly switched on the TV and changed the channel to news channel.

'AVINASH KASHYAP IN THE PHASE OF FACING BANKRUPTCY'

The context of the headlines suggested that the company was under huge amount of debt which they were unable to repay within provided time period, resulting in company merging with another and Leaving Mr. Kashyap with not even a single share in the company.

My shocking eyes turned to Reyansh who was watching the news with an eveil smirk on his face.

He looked at me and casually returned his assistant back.

He seemed fishy!

He came to his seat and opened his computer, pretending as if nothing happened.

"You did this with him. Didn't you?"

I questioned.

"Oh did I? Why don't I remember doing this?"

Caressing his chin with unknowing expressions on his face I knew he was acting it all.