CH16- MARRIAGE FIXED

Vote's target:- 100

ABOUT A WEEK LATER

Since it was Sunday, everyone was at home.Rishabh was pacing here and there in his room. There was a troubled expression on his face.
At last he mentally encouraged himself and took a deep breath and came down in search of Sejal ji.

Sejal ji was laughingly talking to one of her friends on the call.

"Mom I need to tell you something." Rishabh said but Sejal ji seemed as if she had not heard him.

"Mummy I have to tell you something very important." Rishabh said again.

This time Sejal ji looked at him and disconnected the call.

"What is it? Why are you dancing on my head early in the morning?" She said making a face.

Rishabh took a deep breath, "Anushka and I have been dating for the last 3 years. We both love each other and want to get married." He expressed his views in one breath without pausing.

After listening to him, Sejal ji looked at him anxiously for a few moments and then when she understood what he said, she called him towards herself with a gesture.

Obeying her, Rishabh came near her and she signalled him to bend down. As soon as Rishabh bowed a little, Sejal ji held his ear tightly, "Why are you telling me so soon? First have children and then get them admitted in school, then tell me that you want to marry someone."

Rishabh was feeling more pain due to his ears being pulled than her taunts.
"Ouch mom, please leave it. She gets upset very quickly. If I get out of her ear, she won't even agree to marry me."

But Sejal ji did not even bother to listen to him.

She pulled his ear and asked, "What does the girl do? What is your full name?"

"Vo.. Komal Aunty's daughter Anushka Anand who is a doctor. You know her."

Sejal ji's eyes widened with surprise at his answer. She was not so shocked even when Rishabh talked about his marriage.

"Oh God, you trapped that innocent girl in your trap. But how did she agree? Doesn't she have eyes that she fell in love with a worthless person like you?" She taunted again.

Meanwhile, Abhiman ji came into the room and seeing everything like this in front of him, he was shocked for a moment.

after a few minutes
Everyone was sitting in the hall and among them Rishabh was sitting with his hands folded and his head bowed.
After knowing the whole story, Abhiman ji took a look at Rishabh.
"You have done only one good thing in your life - by finding a lovely daughter-in-law like Anushka for us. But I am worried for her. How will she handle a fool like you?" Now along with Sejal ji, he also started pulling his leg.

"Whatever it is, we like Anushka so..." he said happily, pausing in between, "Let's go to her house today with a marriage proposal."

Everyone became happy with his words. Rishabh was most happy which was visible on his face also.
Sejal ji called Komal ji and everyone else started preparing.

Today everyone was getting ready happily. Also the smile was not leaving Rishabh's face. Today he wore gray pants with a black shirt and was looking very handsome.

Shivaani ordered many gifts in a single hour and got a line of vehicles outside the house, out of which only gifts were kept in two cars.
Everyone sat in the car one by one and left towards Anushka's house. Their cars were running on the streets of Mumbai, talking to the air.