Ch43 THE BEST SURPRISE

Uploading this chapter before Sunday because of y'all. So don't be silent readers, show your love in form of votes and comments.

Votes target-100
Comments target-30

Also today's chapter may be you'll find romantic so tune up with some music Channa Ve/dil jhoom/naino ne bandhi/nit khair manga/rabb maneya and many more

AUTHOR'S POV

It was around seven. Reyansh was driving but his gaze was slipping to her beloved Shivaani in between his drive. Her hairs, moving and waving in air with the cold breeze, caressed her face as if complementing her beauty.

A smile was fixed on her lips as she was still lost in the lovely moments she spent with him.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR

Reyansh pulled the car ahead a beach.

Shivaani remembered the firs time Reyansh accompanied her to the beach. That memory was also stored in her brain that made her smile.

They got down and Just then a lady approached them. She was dressed in black knee length dress and she had a badge with her name written on it. She seemed a staff member.

"Good evening Sir, Mam."

Shivaani looked at her with puzzled expressions.

"Is everything what I said completed?" Reyansh asked the lady.

Shivaani looked at him with same puzzled expressions.

"Yes sir everything is perfectly ready." She said.

"Okay."

He turned to Shivaani.

"She is a staff of the restaurant nearby. She'll take you to the restaurant. I'll reach there in a while."

"Is there a surprise?"

Her eyes sparkled with anticipation.

"The best surprise you'll ever get."
His deep voice made her contented and she agreed to go with the lady.

Reyansh ascended from other way while Shivaani moved forward to the open roof restaurant that was 2 3 minutes away.

Her heart was dancing in joy as she expected some normal surprise but even if it would be normal it would be more than enough for her.

A handful of little sparkles rained from the roof as a sign of special welcome the moment she laid her first step inside the restaurant.

The sparkles made her beauty more convincing as they were spread all over her dress.

The path ahead was filled with rose petals. It looked like a red crimson carpet. The assigned staff of the restaurant lined up the either side with their hands crossed behind and welcoming faces.

"I have to walk on this." She asked pointing towards the roses and got filled with eagerness as they said yes.

Every individual staff gave her a rose with each step she laid forward. She had almost 30 roses by the time she reached the terrace. The cureless smile on her face and the gratefulness in her eyes were the charm of the moment.