CH11- GOODBYE MR.AHUJA

Vote's target:- 100

REYANSH'S COTTAGE

After dropping Shivaani at Kapoor Mansion, Reyansh came to his private cottage. Actually, this was less of his cottage and more of a place to torture people because here he used to punish all those who cheated him or tried to harm his family.

With heavy steps he entered a room in the basement.

Many of his bodyguards were standing in front of him and Ajay Singh's son, Vinayak Singh was lying on the ground in a bad condition. Just by looking at him it was clear that he had been beaten very badly.

Seeing Reyansh in front of him, Vinayak wrapped his hands around his feet, "Forgive me, I will never touch Naina.. I will not even look at her. Please let me go."

Reyansh stared at him. There was no expression on his face and his hands were in the pocket of his pants.
"You should have thought about your life before you were misbehaving with my sister." He said harshly and kicked him hard in the stomach, which made him roll back.

At that time 16-17 girls came together to the room. Some of them were from poor families and some looked rich but all had angry faces and Ranbir Marwah was standing in front of them.There was a smile on his face.
Looking at Vinayak he asked, "Do you recognize all of them?"

But Vinayak did not answer anything because it seemed as if he was shocked after seeing all of them.

Ranbir laughed a little at his condition and then said further, "These are the same girls with whom you had done wrong, but still they did not complain about you to the police because of the fear and you were saved. But this time you tried to hurt my Naina.And I will make sure that you will be punished for all of your sins."

As soon as he said this, all those girls picked up the bat, hockey stick and rod which were kept there only.
Reyansh and Ranbir came out of the room and were enjoying the inside view through the glass wall while standing outside.

Those girls did not show any mercy on Vinayak and started beating him like they'll gonna kill him.
Ranbir and Reyansh were standing outside watching all this. They could hear Vinayak's screams.

Without taking his eyes off Reyansh asked Ranbir, "You called Naina 'my Naina'?"

Ranbir was shocked at his words, "Oh, did I say that...maybe it came out of my mouth by mistake." He said while making things up.

"How long have you known Shivani?" Reyansh asked the next question.

Ranbir looked at him with surprise. Why was ne asking about Shivaani? Does he know her? He thought.
"Shivaani and I have been friends since college. We were in the same class and are still very good friends." He replied.

For the next few moments Reyansh did not say anything and Ranbir also became a little awkward so he also remained silent.

"I know very well what you think about my sister and you should be thankful that I am not putting you in the same situation as Vinayak because I know you are not a bad boy but still keep some distance from her." Reyansh told him in a flat tone.

Ranbir was shocked to hear this.
How did he know what he felt about Naina?

Then Reyansh extended his hand in front of him and said, "Not everyone is blessed with Reyansh Rai Chauhan's friendship."There was pride on his face.

By now Vinayak's condition had become half-dead due to the torture. He could go to hell by any moment now.

Seeing this, Reyansh ordered one of his guards, "Take all these girls back to their homes safely and let this Vinayak die here in agony."
The guard nodded and started working.