CH19- HOPE FALSE OR TRUE

Vote's target:- 100

Shivaani realized that she had spoken too much today, so she stood up and after asking Reyansh to head home, she had just taken a step when suddenly her foot slipped and she was about to tumble.

But before she could fall, Reyansh's strong arms held her waist and saved her from tumbling. But in all this both of them had come very close and their faces were just a few inches apart.

Reyansh wanted to end these distances today itself but he wanted to come closer to her with her wish and not by force. He wanted Shivaani to love him with all her senses and accept his love too. Therefore, controlling his emotions, he made Shivaani stand straight and both of them went and sat in the car. Throughout the way, Reyansh was lost in his own thoughts and Shivaani was looking at him again and again with stolen eyes.

SHIVAANI'S POV

After dropping me qt kapoor mansion, Reyansh went back. I dont know why but I wanted us to talk, I wanted him to say something but nothing so happened. As soon as I entered the house, I encountered with maami who was looking at me only.

"Reyansh is that boy's name?" She asked.

I, who was scared seeing her suddenly, took a deep breath and said,
“Yes”

I poured water in the glass and started drinking.

"You didn't inquire about his background?" She asked the next question.

I think today she was in a mood to become an investigator.

"No because I don't think it's needed."
I said.

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE REYANSH?" This time she asked with emphasis on her question.

Suddenly my hands stopped while drinking water. I was not ready for this!! In one instant some moments of my childhood flashed before my eyes and I did not answer her question.

"Tell me Shivaani. Don't you love Reyansh??" Sejal ji asked again.

"Maami....why are you asking these questions today and that Reyansh who was with me is just my project partner and apart from that, we both are just friends... and the Reyansh you are talking about, I have long forgotten him." I said and this time stood with my back towards her.

"Don't lie Shivaani, I have seen you crying alone many times holding Reyansh's photo. You can lie to the world but not to me. I have taken care of you like a mother and nothing is ever hidden from a mother. " She said by turning me towards herself.

At this time it was around 10 o'clock at night and there was no one in the hall except the two of us, everyone was sleeping in their rooms.

Shivani's gaze was downcast and maami was standing in front of me.
I just didn't knew what to say and what not to. Some topics are better to not be uplifted.

Raising my face up she said, “Today when I found Reyansh looking at you, do you know how he was looking at you?” She said softly this time but still I remained silent.

She smiled and said, "Like a lover looks at his beloved." Hearing these words, my heartbeat increased.

"It is said that a person's eyes speak louder than his words and in his eyes I have seen the feelings for you that a lover has for his beloved." While saying this, she stopped for a moment and said further,

"Who knows, it is destined for you two to meet again?Maybe this is the Reyansh who lived in our neighborhood and..."

But before she could finish speaking, Shivani stepped back, "Mami, mujhe jhoothi ummeede mat dijiye kyuki pyaar chupaaye chup jaaye magar umeed chupaaye nahi chupti. Therefore, don't give me such hope because if it fragments , I too will be broken."

(don't give me false hope because love may remain hidden but hope cannot be hidden.)

She folded her hands and said, "What if what I say turns out to be true?"

"What if it turns out to be a lie?" I also said.

She gave me a provocative look and said, "BET. Whether you believe it or not, he loves you and sooner or later you will realise this too."

I took a deep breath and bu stomping my feet on the ground I made my way to the room. I did not want to drag this matter further. It was of no use.

In the room I closed the door and lay down on the bed, my face into the pillow. Within a few moments, the flood inside me gushed out of my eyes in the form of tears and I started crying badly. Half the pillow had become wet with my tears but the storm inside me was not showing any signs of calming down.

Ever since I had changed I never cried in front of anyone. It felt like crying makes a person weak, and Then everyone will take advantage of it and use me...as it happened earlier. But sometimes it was too hard for me to be hard. There were many things which I had not shared with anyone till date. Even today there were many such things which were buried deep in my heart.

Next day when I was getting ready to go to office, I received a call from Reyansh.

Reyansh - Shivaani, today you come to my house instead of office. I am not feeling well today, I will not be able to come to office.

I thought for a few moments and then said it was okay.

I - No problem, I will come to your house. You take care of yourself.

After this I disconnected the call and left for Chauhan Mansion with the driver.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

Out car entered the Chauhan mansion. The grandeur of the place and the army of bodyguards did not make much difference to me.

Anyway, Reyansh was from a very royal family so this was normal.

His palace was 10 times bigger than Kapoor Mansion and quite luxurious.

The fountain in the middle of the garden and the floors made of white marble further enhanced the beauty of the mansion.

When I went inside, a total of four people welcomed me, Reyansh's mother-Nisha Rai Chauhan, father-Ranjit Rai Chauhan, grandfather-Ranvijay Rai Chauhan and grandmother-Avanti Rai Chauhan.

I folded her hands respectfully and bowed my head to greet everyone. The Chauhan family also welcomed me with great affection.

When I carefully looked at the faces of Nisha ji and Ranjit ji, I felt as if I had met them before. But even after racking my brain, I somehow couldn't remember anything. So I just ignored it.

The mansion was quite big and Reyansh's room was on the second floor. Nisha ji herself dropped me outside Reyansh's room. Before leaving, she turned once and looked at  me and then, hiding her eyes, she went away from there. I didn't understand this action of her but I cared less.

She had told me that this entire floor belongs to Reyansh and no one comes here without his permission. I found this a bit strange but then without thinking much I entered his room.

"Good morning Reya--" My next words got stuck in my throat at the sight before him.

I immediately screamed and turned around and closed my eyes. Like WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!??

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

So did you like todays chapter? How was it? Do comment your thoughts in the comment box.

Do Like and comment

And to know what happens next, stay tuned with me and keep reading to DESTINED TO BE WITH YOU only on WATTPAD.

Stay tuned
Do like
Do comment
And follow me on insta and Wattpad