Ch26- Aarav and Ananya's Engagement

Votes target:- 100

AUTHORS POV

AFTER 3 DAYS

ANANDI VILLA

Today the entire villa was decorated with flowers. The yellow fringe hanging on the door looked quite beautiful.

There was a stage in the middle of the hall and decorations were done everywhere with a mixture of colors. All this was done because Aarav and Ananya had an engagement today. Everyone was very happy and dancing to the songs.

Kirti ji and Anandi ji were paying attention to the decorations and Yash Raj ji was welcoming the guests.

ON THE FIRST FLOOR

Aarav was looking very happy today after a long time. He was wearing a peach colored kurta pajama and the smile was not leaving his face.

Daksh hit him on the shoulder and said, "Oho you seem very happy today. Wonder if Ananya doesn't  come?"
Aarav dismissed his words and said, "You don't tell me, yours one is in America and yoy don't even know when she will come."

"So what? We are engaged and anyway she is coming in a few days and then we will get married." Daksh said placing his hand on his shoulder.

Aarav instead teased him and said, "I feel sorry for that poor girl. She is like an angel and  you like a baboon. If I had been in her place, I would have sold you to a junk dealer."

After this, both of them started fighting like every time and came down while fighting.

By now many guests had arrived.

Reyansh also came with his family. Today he was not wearing any business suit, rather he was looking more handsome than usual in a black kurta-pajama. Daksh and Aarav came and stood with him but he was still looking at the door with no expression on his face. Maybe he was waiting for someone. After some time the Kapoor family also entered.

Shivaani was looking amazing today in a black churidar suit. Today she had also applied light makeup on her face and her earrings were suiting her face very well.

When Reyansh looked at Shivaani, he got mesmerized in her. Then he heard Daksh's voice, "She is looking very beautiful."

Reyansh immediately glared at him with his cold eyes and he said hesitantly, "I...I was just saying so...she is yours only." Then he did not stay there even for a moment and slipped away from there. Seeing this, Aarav burst out laughing.

After meeting the Ahuja family and giving them gifts, the Kapoor family came and sat at a table.

Looking at Shivaani, Reyansh said in his mind, "Someday you gonna kill me with your beauty."

Then something came to his mind and he took out the phone from his pocket, opened its camera and started taking pictures of her, avoiding everyone's eyes. Praising her in his mind, he said, "Now if I don't take pictures of my future beautiful wife, then who will?"

Shivaani felt something strange so she slowly looked up where she saw Reyansh working on his phone. While praising his dashing personality, her eyes fixed on him. Unexpectedly  Reyansh looked up at her.

Both of them looked at each other and Shivaani immediately turned her face away, seeing which Reyansh smiled in his heart.

After some time, the Mehta family entered with many big gifts. As soon as they arrived, songs started playing and they all came and met the Ahuja family. Ananya Mehta's family consisted of her younger brother Atharv Mehta and her mother Pragati Mehta. Her father had passed away long ago. After meeting everyone, Ananya looked at Aarav who was looking at her.