CHAPTER7-NEW PLAN

Vote's target:-100

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Shivaani's head started aching as she remembered some old memories. She was in dire need of a cold water shower at this point. She picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Down here in the hall, Sejal ji, Abhiman ji and Rishabh were sitting on the sofa and listening to the news on TV.

"A well knowned businessman Ajay Singh died. He gave his life by jumping from the roof of a hotel. Despite having everything in life, what made him take this step? What is this, a suicide or a planned murder?

There is also news that a day ago his close friend Vikram Batra also died due to an accident. He was in Dubai when fire broke out in his house due to gas leakage. Mr. Batra could not escape the fire and he died in his own house.

Is the sudden death of these two is just a coincidence or is there a well-planned conspiracy behind it. Has it been a murder or is it just an accident...''

Meanwhile, Shivaani descended down the stairs. Wiping her long hair with a towel and walking carelessly she entered the hall. Her habit was to wear full sleeve clothes, she always used to wear such clothes in which her hands and feet were completely covered. But she didn't do it out of her own free will, it was because of her compulsion.

"...Mr. Ajay's son Vinayak is also missing since last few hours. Currently, this case has been handed over to Mumbai Police who will take further action based on the evidences. Thank you."

Rishabh changed the channel but saw the same news on every news channel. Every media house was covering this news only.

Shivaani did not even bother to look at the TV and opened the fridge to drink a cold drink. Even though the news reporter's voice was reaching her ears but she was deliberately ignoring it.

"Is vinayak alive or you also killed him?" Rishabh asked Shivaani while keeping his eyes on the TV .

"I don't know where he is, nor have I done anything with him. I had enmity with his father, Vinayak doesn't figure in all this." Shivaani also replied without looking at him.

"Imagine if the police came and took you away." Rishabh said pulling her leg.

"Kisi ke baap mei itni himmat nahi hai ki mera kuch bigaad sake." She replied casually, shrugging her shoulders.

("Not even anyone's father can do anything to me." )

But when she felt Abhiman ji's staring gaze on her, she coughed twice and became silent.

She looked at the clock, it was pointing towards 7:30 in the evening. Usually dinner was done by 8:30, which was made by the servants, but today Shivaani thought of cooking with her own hands as a gesture of love and affection for her family.

She quickly washed her hands, wore an apron and started preparing dinner. Some servants of the house were also helping her.

~~~

Here Ranbir dropped Naina at the Chauhan mansion. Chauhaan Mansion was counted as the most luxurious and huge mansion in India. It seemed quite big, from outside as well as from inside. Many security guards were stationed, surrounding the entire mansion from all sides.

Naina reached the house before Reyansh and at this time she was sitting on the bed in front of Reyansh. From Vinayak's misbehavior in the party to Ranbir being a saviour, she told everything to Reyansh.

After listening to her entire story, Reyansh's facial expression became very scary. He was very angry at Vinayak. If he had been in front of him at this time, Reyansh would have definitely killed him.