Ch38- SHIVAANI'S IDENTITY

Votes target:- 100
Comments target:-50

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone was stunned to see the sudden firing. They immediately came into action and stood up from their places. Selena and Ronit took out their guns and started trying to find out which evil creature has come to trouble them at this hour.

Reyansh, Atharv, Aarav, Aarohi and Ranbir also took out their guns and became completely alert. By now the sound of gunfire was being heard but there was no one to be seen .

Suddenly all the sounds stopped at once and complete silence sprad all way. Reyansh was scanning every place with his sharp eyes to catch up the conspirator.

Abruptly the glass window broke and many bodyguards started coming inside from that way.

The next moment the door of the hall was also broke with a thud and from there too the bodyguards started coming inside with guns in their hands.

Within no time, more than 20 people stood there and there were even more outside. Those bodyguards were standing pointing their guns at him.

Seeing this, Natasha and Naina got very scared.

Everyone heard the sound of someone's footsteps. The very next moment Avinash Kashyap came in with a look of haughty and arrogance on his face. He sat on the chair in front of them with a style.

"How are you Reyansh, Atharv, and Aarav, you just got married, right?" He asked as if mocking them.

"Have you gone mad, Avinash? Or are you in a hurry to die?" Reyansh said this while gritting his teeth and Avinash started laughing loudly.

"Reyansh-Reyansh-Reyansh, you are still a child in front of me. What made you think that you would be collecting evidence against me and I would not even know?"

Hearing this, Reyansh's fists tightened in fury. He had known long ago that Avinash was not a good man, so he had started collecting evidence against him.

"But I have not come here to kill you, but to kill someone else." Avinash said with a wry, decisive smile and stared at Aarohi.

One of his guard came near Aarohi to catch hold of her. He had just extended his hand to touch her when Aarohi gripped his hand, twisted it and threw him on the table.

Seeing this two more men moved towards her and her eyes turned red in anger. She made a permanent arrangement of them in just two bullets.

More guards ascended towards her and she pointed her gun at them, but before she could press the trigger,
Avinash's voice came,

"If you show more smartness, then 4 bullets will be fired in the bodies of those two boys."

Aarohi turned and saw some men standing with guns pointed at Aarav and Aditya. Seeing this she closed her eyes tightly. She had o stop there because it was about her friends and she couldn't take any risk on their lives. Avinash signaled his guards and they all pounced on Aarohi.

When everyone saw that Aarohi was not responding to their blows and was bearing these wounds for them, their eyes filled with tears.

As soon as Atharv and Ranbir tried to go near her, guns were pointed at them as well as Ananya and Naina.

After a few moments, a punch fell on Aarohi's cheeks and she was about to fall at Avinash's feet, but before that she placed both her hands on the ground and saved herself from falling completely.

Avinash pulled her hair brutally and raised her head, "I know you are the Queen of Spades, so now tell me straight away who all are involved with you, otherwise your friends will also be killed with you today."