Ch27- Aaditya Rocked

Votes target:- 100

ADITYA'S POV

NEXT DAY

My final semester examinations had started and today I came to college to give my first exam. After reading the test paper once, I smiled as all the important questions told by Didi have come. Now I will score top marks.

I started writing the answer quickly and I was done within 2 hours. With a smile I took a long sigh and walked out of the exam hall like a hero since I was the first one to submit the paper.

I met Selena outside. I hugged her and said, "I'll top it babe."

She laughed at this and we walked towards the canteen because I was feeling hungry.

After that, when we were moving towards our car, suddenly I looked back. "What happened?" Salina asked.

I thought someone was keeping an eye on us but maybe I was hallucinating.

"Nothing." I said. I did not think much and sat in the car with her.

When we reached home, we saw a woman sitting in the hall. Seeing her, I wrinkled his nose.

She was our irritating neighbour, Suman, who was sitting and drinking tea with Sejal ji. Looking at her, I made a bad face. I didn't like that woman at all. So I tried to go to my room hiding from the side, but in the middle I heard the her voice.

"Hey Aditya,  seen you after a long time, come to me." Hearing her harsh voice, I gritted my teeth in irritation.

Satyanash ho is aurat ka. Iska pati isko chor kar bhaag jaye. Iski beti ko chor le jaane. Iske khaane mei choohe maarne ki davaai nikle aur iski ghar ki bijli kat jae.  I said in one go ofcourse in myself

{ This woman should be completely destroyed. Her husband should leave her and run away, her daughter should be taken away by a thief, rat poison should be found in her food and the electricity in her house should be cut off. }

But I could not say these things to her face, so with a fake smile on I he turned and folded my hands and said hello to her.  She made me sit near her and started giving me knowledge about the world, which I had not understood till date what it had to do with real life. She used to say such things that anyone would be shocked to hear them.

"One should eat neem leaves every morning, it keeps the body strong, one should feed sweets to the neighbor every Monday, this will help in getting good marks in the examination...."

I don't know how many such absurd things she used to say, which she used in her own separate world because in this world, even a crazy person would call her mad after listening to these tips of hers.

Like always, my great neighbour ji had started giving unnecessary knowledge to me and today I also decided that today I will teach her a good lesson so that she will not come to his house for atleast a few days.

After about half an hour she got up to leave. This was the time to execute my plan. I deliberately dropped the glass of water, due to which all the water spilled on the floor. The glass was made of steel so nothing happened to it.

Selena brought a wiping cloth and handed it to me.

"Leave it beta, I will call a servant and get it cleaned." Maami said but I refused, "No problem, just a little water, I will do it." While saying this, I started cleaning the floor by scrubbing it.

🕺Humpty dumpty sat on a wall..humpty dumpty had a great fall...humpty dumpty...🕺

Now it is time for Suman to leave. Stepping forward, she said, "Ok, I will leave now. It's too late and there is a lot of work at home too... Okay..."

Bang!!!!!

She had barely walked 4-5 steps when she fell down with a loud thud and a scream escaped her mouth.

HUMPTY DUMPTY FELL DOWN. FUCKING YEAHHH.

Immediately maami and Selena picked her up and I was holding a wiping cloth in my hand so I remained standing my his place.

Suman bloody neighbour ji did not suffer any serious injuries. She was not looking like her eyes are no less than a button so she fell.

Maami looked at the floor and said with surprise, "Adi, you were cleaning the water with the cloth which was soaked in oil."

I know maami. I did this and signaled Selena to bring this cloth so that this bloody neighbour of ours don't show up for a fee days like 100000 births!

Acting shocked, I said, "Oh ok, I didn't pay attention. Sorry Suman aunty. I made a mistake by mistake." It was a different thing that there were no sorry expressions on my face.

She glared at me.

What the hell!! She wants to fell again?!!.

Maybe she understood that I had not done this by mistake but then without saying anything she went back to her home.

Huh. Humpty Dumpty left.

"You did this on purpose, right?" Maami asked with her hands on her waist.

"Whoa...Mummy, I have to study for my next exam, okay bye bye." Saying this I held Selena's hand and ran into my room. Maami started laughing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hanji my lovely people. Ye chapter kaisa laga??

Do comment your thoughts in the comment box.

Do Like and comment

And to know what happens next, stay tuned with me and keep reading to DESTINED TO BE WITH YOU only on WATTPAD.

Stay tuned

Do like

Do comment

And follow me on insta and Wattpad