Ch28- Aaravs Ananyas Marriage ❤️

Votes target: 100
Tomorrow is my exam but still I'm uploading one chapter for you all ❤️
Kam se kam like aur comment to kar diya karo 🤧

AUTHORS POV

AFTER 4 DAYS

AFTERNOON TIME

Aarav-Ananya's marriage was taking place in the famous banquet of Mumbai.

Even though less people had come for their engagement but no stone was left unturned in the wedding. People from high-ranking families and many media reporters were also uninvited to the wedding. The entire hall was absolutely packed. A pavilion was decorated in the middle of the hall.

Aarav and Ananya were sitting parallel to each other on the pavilion. The happiness on both their faces was not going away today.

Panditji was reciting some mantras while offering oblations in Havankund and within some time Aarav and Ananya stood up for the feras.

Many families were made a part of this marriage. Some people did not come to the wedding, one of them was the Kapoor family. They were not attending the wedding due to some important work but they had already sent the gifts on their behalf.

A couple also attended the wedding, Naveen Raj and Divya Raj. Naveen was a lawyer by profession and Divya was a doctor. Both of them would be around 40 years of age. Everything was going well but then someone called Naveen and he immediately left from there with Divya.

There was a black car outside, in which both of them sat and immediately the carriage left from there. The wedding bells were being played inside and their bell was playing outside.

After a few minutes the car stopped outside a penthouse. This penthouse was as good from inside as it was from outside. Naveen and Divya ran inside.

There was a table in the middle of the hall and sofas were placed around it. A 9 year old girl was sitting on one of the sofas. She was wearing school uniform and she was happily eating pizza.

As soon as she saw the girl, Divya ji ran towards her, hugged her and started kissing her entire face.

"Thank God you are fine, my daughter." she said amidst her sobs.

"But who brought you here?" Naveen ji asked in fretty.

As soon as he said this, the sound of heavy footsteps started coming closer.

Naveen and Divya ji turned and looked in that direction and their daughter said happily, "Mom, Dad, she is the one who told me that you both will meet me here. She took great care of me and even gave me pizza to eat." She said chirping.

Shivaani, seeing whom Naveen and Divya ji's eyes had widened in surprise, came to the child and caressing her head she said in a loving tone, "Bachha, you go with Ronit bhaiya for a while. I want you to talk to mom and dad about something important. After that you go home with them. Okay bachha?"

Understanding her words the girl innocently nodded yes and went with Ronit.

Now only Shivaani, Naveen ji and Divya ji along with some of Shivaani's bodyguards were left in the hall. Shivaani signaled both of them to sit and herself sat on the sofa.

She had absolutely normal expressions on her face but on the contrary, Naveen ji and Divya ji were still looking at her in confusion as if they were questioning her very existence.

The conversation between them went on for a long time. The time flew from afternoon to evening. Finally standing up, Shivaani shook hands with them.

Naveen ji said, "Don't worry beta, we will collect evidence of your grandfather and grandmother's death. But keep one thing in mind, the day that man comes to know that you are alive, he will try to kill every person you whoever is related to you including you. So be a little careful."