Ch25- Old Enmity-2

Votes target:- 100

AUTHORS POV

Elvin's fingers were moving on her face which was making Shivaani feel disgusted, at the same time her anger was gradually increasing. As soon as Elvin moved his hand towards her neck, Shivaani punched him hard in the face and he staggered and fell down.

“You bastard, you are the one who mixed drugs in my drink?” She said staring at him with her reddened eyes.

Elvin's lips cracked due to her punch and blood started flowing from them, but he smiled like a madman and said, "Wow. You are very smart. But alas, it is too late now because in a few moments from now the intoxication of drugs will overpower you and then you yourself will come to me.”

Saying this he started laughing like a psyco.

Shivaani's fists tightened. She felt like killing him but at this time she had to use her brain. Her phone was lying on the bed. She was standing near the bed and Elvin was at a distance. Acting quickly, she picked up her phone and quickly started doing something on it. When Elvin saw this, the smile on his face disappeared and he immediately pounced on her. Soon he snatched her phone and threw it on the other side. But Shivaani had done her work and had a dangerous smile on her face.

Elvin held her from behind. Shivaani increased her force and hit him on the face with her elbow. He instantly let go of her and screamed, holding his nose. He lost it and Like a wolf, he attacked back on her as he threw her on the bed and held both her wrists tightly. Shivaani was moving her hands and feet to get free from his grip. There was a fierce scuffle going on between the two.

Here in the party hall everyone was engrossed in themselves when Aarohi and Ranbir realized that Shivaani was missing there for a long time. Navya was also searching here and there for Elvin. When she came to know that Shivaani was also missing, her fists tightened. She was sure that Elvin would be with Shivaani.

Here Shivaani's body temperature was increasing. Along with feeling hot, hier eyelids also started getting heavy. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Elvin tried to remove her clothes but then she picked up the vase lying on the side table and hit it on Elvin's head.

Holding his head, he fell down from the bed and Shivaani sat up, controlling her breathing.

Suddenly someone broke the door of her room with a strong blow and some people came inside. These were Ranbir Arohi and Navya

First everyone got shocked for a few seconds after seeing the inside view, then Aarohi and Ranbir got angry after seeing Shivaani's condition. Both of them immediately went to her. Here Navya went to Elvin.

Like always, even today Shivaani seemed wrong to him. Elvin also made up a false story and said with a very innocent face, “Shivaani had called me here. She said that she had some work for me and when I came here, she closed the door and said that she loved me and wanted to spend the night with me. When I refused and said that I only love Navya, she picked up the vase and hit it on my head and then you guys came."

He clearly lied while looking into her eyes and like always, even today Navya believed him.

Everyone there had heard what he said. Ranbir's anger reached sky high and he went near Elvin, picked him up by the collar and showered punches and kicks on him.