Tag(Theodore Peterson[Hello, Neighbor!] X Reader)

I'm shooting for four today since I found some characters you guys used to love. So, might as well bring them back.

-------

You looked around the house for Theodore. You looked in every room and in every room, his presence was lacking.

"Shit," you muttered. "Where is he?"

You went to the kitchen to see him washing the dishes. You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around him. You kissed his spine.

"Bored?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. Can we do something when you get done with the dishes?" you asked.

"Whatever you want, hon. As soon as I get finished. I've got three left," he replied. 

Some minutes later, Theodore dried his hands and turned to you with a smile. "Okay. What's your fancy?"

"Weird request, but can we play tag?" You asked with a sheepish smile.

"Outside?"

"...And maybe inside? The rooms and upstairs could be off limits."

"Deal. Ladies first in running?"

You went over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Tag," you smiled then ran outside. "You're it, Theo!"

The male laughed as he gave chase. You giggled whilst running from him. You ran around the house with your heart and giggling filling your ears. You squeaked upon sliding on the grass upon turning a corner.

"No no no no no no no Theo, no," you giggled as he got closer to you. He laughed at your reaction. Upon the both of you sliding around another corner, he tapped your shoulder.

"You're it, hon," he smiled before running off.

"Damn it!" you giggled then began chasing him. After a while of chasing him, you jumped and tackled him onto the plush grass. You landed on top of him. Your chests heaved from the exercise.

"Tag," you panted with a smile.

He smirked and pulled you down into a kiss. His hand rested on the back of your head. His other arm hooked around you. You cupped his cheek.

You pulled back after a few moments of sweet kissing. You smiled at each other.

"Wanna play hide and seek next?" he asked you.

You smiled. "You hide first."

-------

Good ol' Buzz Lightyear's next.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo