Chapter 6

It's been a week of second semester in junior year and it seems like I wasn't meant for it, Josh is in all bar two of my classes and Jealous Jessica is all over him. I sit next to a guy named Liam, he is quiet but is a varsity jock (which might I say is very cool)!

"So Josh, am I coming over tonight for dinner before the dance?" Jessica asked as she sat on Josh's lap, seeing them made me want to take a hack saw and... well let's just say she wouldn't have a head when I was finished with her.

Josh shrugged "sure thing" he said as Jess leant down to kiss him, Josh pushed himself to the side so she kissed his cheek.

I let out a light shriek as I watched her kiss him, even tho it was on the cheek, it's a kiss all the same; Josh looked at me with a sad and sorry look on his face, also a slight spark of hope as if he knew he made me jealous, which meant I had feelings for him. I felt a light hand on my shoulder and turned back to see Liam's hand, "Hey, he is a dick if he if finding pleasure in this, he doesn't deserve you" he smiled awkwardly as if he was trying to make me feel better.

"Thanks" I smiled and hugged him before pulling away "Oh sorry, I know you don't like being touched"

"It's fine, I have exceptions, and you are one of my only female- friends so, that makes you an exception. Besides, you're sad" he said while pulling me back into a gentle hug, resuming our position from before.

"Ok, Jessica, Josh, Ellie and Liam, you are coming back here at lunch for a detention" The teacher told us, apparently he had asked us several times to listen and be quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In English our teacher told us that we had a new student, she introduced him as Cameron and told him to take a seat next to me because there was only one seat left. "Hi, um sorry but can you please move your bag? I gotta sit" a voice smiled, "Wait a sec, Ellie? Swiggy?"

 Swiggy? There is only one person in the world who calls me that I thought to myself and looked up to see Cameron standing in front of me smiling "Picklehead!" I smiled before almost leaping out of my chair to go hug him. Everyone looked at us like we were crazy and our teacher gave us that ' sit down now ' look, and so we did.

All class we talked about anything and everything and then the dance came up "Swiggy? Do you want to come to the dance with me?" he asked

"As in a date?" I replied rather shocked

"No, well yea. Swigz, I'm as straight as a curved fence, so... it wouldn't really be a date, but it would" he smiled knowing that he had just told someone that he wasn't straight.

"Well in that case, yes" I laughed as the bell rang and we packed up our things "I'll see you second half of lunch, I have detention for workshop"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Ellie?" Liam said once Mr. Burton (our teacher) left the room, he stuttered like a nervous person with a speech defect "I heard there was this dance on tonight and I was thinking- well more like wondering if you had anyone to go with and if you didn't... I was thinking, you know. Would you- like to go- to the dance... with me?"

"Aw, Liam only if you asked me in shop before English. I'm going with Cameron" I frowned at him, but then an idea struck me "But... I have someone I would like you to meet"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Madi, this is Liam, the one I was telling you about from shop" I introduced them and smiled as I could see that they were immediately attracted to each other, Madi had shoulder length, curly dark brown hair and is one of the most beautiful girls I know and then there is Liam, he is tall, muscular and has shortish brown hair and the face of a sex god... I knew they would jizz at the sight of each other. "I'm setting you guys up on a blind date, but seeming as you get to meet first, it's just a date", I winked at Madi then went home to babysit Lacy for an hour then get ready for the dance.

MADI: I'M COMING OVER TWO HOURS BEFORE THE DANCE CAUSE YOU ARE HELPING ME GET READY! OK, GOOD. I AM SO TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW EEEEP! XX

ME: FINE BY ME, SEE YOU AT 4:30ISH? LOVE YA HUNNY