25

taking care of someone with an injury wasn't really something jay, jake nor jungwon did before.

they maybe inexperienced but they knew fully well heeseung was a pain in the ass especially with his temporary disabilities.

"look, i can walk up these stairs" jake quickly turned to see heeseung off the wheelchair, standing below the stairs.

rushing over he rolled the chair over to him, setting heeseung down, "don't" he warned him.

"babyy" heeseung tugged at the end of jake's sweater, pouting.

"heeseung you can't walk for another month, please listen" jake begged looking stressed as hell.

he was. the entire day he had to do this over and over again. heeseung wouldn't stay put.

jake got that heeseung wanted to play their first game in the tournament but he couldn't see heeseung end up permanently disabled, ruining his entire future.

surprisingly heeseung listened, letting jake take care of him. normally, jay was there for him the entire week but since jake showed up he refused to eat, drink and even sleep without jake near him.

back at his shared apartment with jay, jake was compelled to stay or heeseung would throw a fit like a five year old.

this made everything worse on jake's part. heeseung's apartment was further away from the school than the dorms so jake got up extra early to make breakfast for heeseung before heading off to classes.

at uni, jake could finally relax a little not having a giant ass baby to take care of though he didn't mind it at all.

after finding out heeseung is actually ethan, jake was still emotional about the whole thing. at night he would just lay beside heeseung looking at the sleeping boy who would take care of him in a heartbeat.

and so jake felt the need to do the same. the whole rude, flirty persona of heeseung washed away from jake's eyes.

all he could see now was a sweet, broken soul that is lee heeseung also known as his ethan.

"if you're gonna stare at me, might as well confess your feelings now"

jake snapped his eyes away from heeseung when the latter spoke through closed eyes. a chuckle echoed throughout the room.

jake turned to the other side, covering his face in embarrassment. his heart didn't help either, the loud thumping in his ears growing louder when heeseung draped his hand over jake's stomach, nuzzling his face in the boy's neck.

"cute"

heeseung mumbled, spooning jake. the blood in jake's body rose to his cheeks and decorated his ears.

heeseung noticed this, his hand falling over jake's, taking them off his face slowly.

"pretty jakey" heeseung whispered in his ear. jake grew flustered, pushing heeseung's left arm off him.

"ow!" heeseung winced, turning on his back, groaning in pain. jake sat up panicking. he held heeseung's arm gently to check on it.

looking closely, jake moved it a little. heeseung yelped out loud. the sound was so exaggerated. jake was done with heeseung's stupid tactics.

"oh no, did i hurt you?" jake faked concern. heeseung nodded. jake twisted his arm a little but not enough to cause damage.

"shit!" heeseung retracted his casted arm, holding it in actual pain this time. jake sat on his thighs smirking at heeseung's reaction.

heeseung opened his eyes and that's when realization dawned on him of jake's plan. using his free arm heeseung grabbed jake's sleeve pulling him onto his waist.