MARRIED!

*Somewhere In Seoul*

*A man was crying sitting infront of a hospital bed where, his life partner was lying with a life support connected with his body..the crying man was Jeon Namjoon and the patient was Jeon jin who is in coma..*

Namjoon(crying):baby,please wake up soon...I can't leave like this without you...I need you...your family need you...please wake up baby...

*soon,a boy and a girl entered the room*

??: appa!!please don't cry..it hurts us too..

Namjoon: how can I not??he is in coma since one week...how can  I not cry,jimin??I'm nothing without him...

Jimin: appa!!we know how much you love eomma...but,please don't breakdown like this...

??: yeah,appa...don't you remember  what doctor said???eomma can hear us...he just can't move...Will he like seeing you  crying like this???

Namjoon: I know,Lisa...but,I can't take it anymore..

*suddenly, three boys entered the room with a cold expression*

Jimin: yoongi,jk,hobi hying,where were you all??

Yoongi(blank):we are saying it,chim...just wait...

Hobi: appa!!we find out about that bastard!!who did this with eomma...

*hearing that namjoon's expression changed into a dangerous one*

Namjoon: who is that bastard...

Yoongi: there was a camera where,the accident  happened...we got the footage..that day,when eomma was coming from his friends house a bastard tried to__

*ypongi stopped talking and fisted his hands*

Namjoon: to what??

Jk(angry):that bastard tried to molest him but failed..

*namjoon fall down on floor hearing that...jimin and Lisa hold him..*

Jk: when he heard a police siren,he got scared and throw him infront of a car..(closed his eyes because of the anger)

*three of them kneel down and jk speaked*

Jk: appa,please be strong...he will be definitely  punished for his deeds...

Jimin: what will you do??

Hobi: we found everything  about him...that bastard has a son..

Lisa: so what???

Jk: I'LL  MARRY  THAT BITCH!!!

namjoon: what are you saying??

Yoongi: this is our plan appa!!that bastard need a good lesson...he loves his son alot..

Jk: He will die everyday seeing his son in pain..(darken eyes)

Jimin: but,is it right??

Hobi: don't worry chim...that boy is not at all innocent...he is just like his father...we gathered information  about him..

Lisa: plan is good..but,why would he let kook marry his son??

Jk: because that bastard is greedy as hell..

Yoongi: we will send our manager at his home for the proposal..

Hobi: he shouldn't see kook before the marriage..

Jimin(confused):why??

Jk: cause,we wanna see how much greedy the familY is!!will he let his son marry a old man or not??they will think that Mr.Lee is the husband!(smirk)