TOGETHERNESS!!

*In Taekook's Room*

*tae was standing in the balcony,looking at the stars...jk went behind him and backhugged him..at first,tae flinched but later,he calmed down knowing who it was...*

Jk: I feel so proud to have you...

Tae(confused): huh???

Jk: the way you took stand for jimin,it was really commendable.....

Tae: I don't know,how I did that....maybe,I couldn't see  his tears....

Jk(softly): that's what I love about you....you're very special love....

Tae: ok..ok...stop praising me now....I can't  handle more...

*jk just chuckled....*

Jk: where is yeri??

Tae: with jimin...she will stay with him today...

Jk(softly):that's great...

*then,they both had an eye contact...soon,tae looked away..*

Tae: ok,let's go to sleep...

*tae was about to leave but before that jk hold his wrist and pulled towards himself...*

Tae: wha___

Jk(husky voice): you aren't sleeping now nor,I'm sleeping...did you forgot what I said????

*tae was looking away while blushing...*

Tae: ummm!!!i-i...

Jk(husky voice): don't make me wait more....I really need you badly.....

Tae(looking away): I am n-not d-denying...

Jk(smirking): say that again???

Tae(blushing): stop it...

*jk chuckled and carried tae....then,he laid tae on the bed...he also got inside the bed...tae was looking away while blushing...jk turned his face towards himself..*

Jk(softly): don't look away,love...you don't know,how much I craved to see you like this....

*tae was already breathing heavily...then,jk leaned towards his lips..*

Jk(deep husky voice): I LOVE YOU!!!

Tae(soft whisper): I love you too...

*then,tae closed his eyes....soon,he felt a pair of lips on his lips....he kissed back too...*

*finally,they both became one again...they cleared all the distance between them...the cravings of 8 months finally finished....that night they showed eachother,their love...their souls found solace in eachothers arms...they found the magic of togetherness again....Again their flower of love,bloomed..as the night wrapped around them,they found melody in eachother...*

-----------------------------------

*Next Morning*

*tae opened his eyes to see a pair of eyes were staring at him with lots of emotion....remembering the last night,a tint of pink shade appeared on his face and he looked away.......*

Tae(shyly): stop staring...

Jk(husky voice): and why should I do that??I'm staring at my husband..I don't think,anyone can stop me from doing that....

*tae fisted the sheet while closing his eyes...jk's deep voice was making him feel shiver in his spine....jk was observing his all antics...*

Jk(deep voice):open your eyes,sweetheart...