SECOND CHANCE!!

*Time Skip At Night*

*everyone was sitting in the dinning table..*

Jin: where is tae??

Jk: don't know...I didn't saw him from the evening..

*suddenly,their maid started bringing their foods..they kept the food at table and was about to leave from there..but before they could leave,jimin stopped one of the maid and others left.....*

Jimin: who cooked all the foods??

Staff: tae made it,sir..

*hearing the staff calling tae by his name,jk became furious..*

Jk(cold): call him SIR!!

*the maid shivered by his tone and just nodded and then,left..*

Yoongi: why is he still cooking??

Jin: then,what do you expect??he is just following the orders that you all gave..

Namjoon(sigh): we all have already told you sorry..please stop behaving like that with us..

Jin: why you guys are saying sorry to me??did you all said sorry to him??

*silence*

Jin: first ask for his forgiveness..

Jk: eomma,we will definitely  say sorry to him..you just don't be angry with us..

Jin: I'm not angry with you all,kook..it's  just I'm upset that you guys did so wrong with that poor soul...I didn't expected this from you all..

Hobi: we are sorry...please,forgive us...we were so angry that time that we couldn't make difference  between right and wrong..

Jimin: yeah...now that we know he is innocent,we will definitely  say sorry to him also,we'll stay happily together...

Jin: and,he will stay with us.?

Jk(frowned): and,why won't he??

Jin: after being this much  ill-treated,he would want to stay here is literally impossible...and if you think,he agreed to stay here then,let me tell you that he agreed because you kind of blackmailed him to stay here..

*jk kept thinking for sometime then,left from there*

Hobi: kook,finish the food first...

*jk already left*

Jin: let him go..he will use his brain atleast..

Yoongi(frowned): what do you mean??

Jin: if he love tae,then,he have to realise it and act on it...or else,he will definitely  lose him..

Lisa: so??what does that has to do with this??

Jin: now,he will be thinking about tae only..

Namjoon:  but,he Don't even know that he love tae!!then,why would he think about him??

Jin: he don't know that he loves tae..but,he definitely  knows that he is feeling something  for tae..now,he just need to realise it..

Jimin: do you think,tae will love him??

Jin(proudly):why won't he??my son don't have any shortcomings..

Yoongi: he is not saying that mom..he meant,what if he reject him because of our behaviour...

Jin: kook have to handle that...we can just make him realise his feelings...but,making tae love him back has to be done by himself..

*then,everyone agreed with jin..then,jin called one of their staff*