IS MY BABY A SIN??

Tae: Y-YOU ARE ALIVE???

*tae said it while tears kept flowing from his eyes as,he was watching his ex boyfriend han ALIVE infront of his eyes along with bogum...*

Bogum(softly): bear,see...I found han...he was alive....they lied to us....they never killed him...when you left that day,I searched for him...I tried to tell you this so many time but,couldn't  contact you...

Tae(bankly): hyung,why did you bring him here??I don't wanna see man who kept whoring around while he had  a boyfriend....

*han widen his eyes...but,there was some nervousness in his behaviour too..which was noticed by yoongi*

Bogum(softly):  what are you saying,tae??he was in caged all this time for you...now,you are saying such things about him??

Tae(blankly): what do you expect me to say???

Han: listen tae,just because  I'm not saying anything doesn't mean,I'll tolerate  everything  you're saying..

Tae: I don't give a shit about it...didn't you felt ashamed of sleeping  while I was with you???

Bogum: bear,what are you saying???he never slept with anyone...you have been given wrong information...trust me,bear...

*it was strange,how bogum was defending han while he was staying quiet being uncomfortable....but,one pair of eyes has noticed it all...it was yoongi again..*

Tae: it can't be true....

*saying that he looked towards jk who was looking down...tae went close to him*

Tae: he is lying,right???

*jk shooked his head...tears started flowing from his eyes..jk started cupping his eyes*

Jk (softly): baby,he was your past...I promise,I didn't knew he is alive...or else,i wouldn't have lied to you....please,forgive me....if you want,give me any punishment...beat me,slap me,do whatever you want but,don't leave me...please,I'll die without you...beside,think about our baby,love...please...(tears were continuously flowing from his eyes)

*meanwhile, han and bogum widen their eyes hearing that*

*han started clapping his hands*

Han: wow!!!look at yourself....you are the real whore here..didn't you even felt ashamed while questioning  me???you forgot me that easily??not just that,you slept with someone else too?? how dare you to sleep around with other men,huh??bloody slut!!God knows for how many man you have spread your le____

*SLAPP*

*jk was fisting his hand while hearing han's words..as,han was going to complete his last sentence,jk couldn't take it anymore and slapped him..now,he is beating him mercilessly..*

Jk(angry): WHAT DID YOU SAID??YOU ARE CALLING MY HUSBAND,SLUT???HIW DARE YOU????HE SLEPT WITH HIS OWN HUSBAND,GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT??WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT HE SHOULD DO AND WHAT HE SHOULDN'T DO??DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH HE CRIED FOR YOU??

*Jk was beating him mercilessly....so,tae ran towards him to stop him as,others couldn't control him even after trying so much..*

Tae: kook,leave him...he'll die...

Jk(angry): let him die....how dare he talk like that???

Tae: jungkook,stop it,I said...

Jk(shouting): WHY???CAN'T  YOU SEE HOW HE IS BEHAVING WITH YOU??WHY DO YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH,HUH??IS MY LOVE NOTHING FOR YOU???I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE BUT,THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T INTERFERE  WHEN SOMEONE  WILL SPEAK SHIT ABOUT MY HUSBAND...