EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN!!

*Taekook's Room*

*jk cupped Tae's cheeks and then,wiped his tears..*

Jk(softly): I thought you would be happy  to see this...but,you're crying??

*tae shooked his head making jk chuckled..*

Jk(smile): now,tell me why you're crying??

Tae: I don't w-want to go there...

Jk(frowned): but why,baby???you don't want to finish your studies??

*tae just shooked his head*

Tae: i-i won't go...p-please....

*jk cupped  his face finally understanding the reason*

Jk(softly): love,check the paper properly...I want you to start your studies  again it doesn't mean,you're going to your old university...I got you admitted in another university...

Tae(teary eyes): b-but...

Jk(softly): love,listen to me...just because of some stupid memories you can't put your career at stake...and you're still stuck with bogum's  memories!!are you even serious??

Tae: you are not understanding....he was always there for me..we had so many memories there..now__

*jungkook put his finger on Tae's lips*

Jk(softly):I told you nah, you are not going to that university,again...

Tae: but still,I'm nervous...it's been almost one and half years...I won't be able to___

*jk again cutted his words*

Jk(softly): do you remember  the day when eomma came back to sense??

*tae nodded his head*

Jk(softly): do you know what doctor said to us that day??

*tae was curiously looking at jk to know*

Jk(smile):according to him,you were quiet talented..he didn't knew that you were a medical student..but because of  your observations  he said that you have great knowledge about medicals..even a stranger saw the ability  of yours....tae,I understand  you lost confidence  after all,there was a long gap..but,it doesn't mean you won't try again... now,come..let's fill up the form..

Tae: but...

Jk: no but...please trust me.
I know you can do it..

*tae just smiled at him..then,jk made him fil the form*

-----------------------------------

*in the dining table*

Jin: you did right kook...

Jimin: yeah... I'm sure tae will be a great doctor..

Jk(proudly): of course,he will...

Namjoon: but,I hope this time you didn't created any scene in his university like the previous time...

Jk(whining):whattt??don't blame me for something  that I haven't done...beside,it was yoongi hyung who did it...possessive ass!!(rolled his eyes)OUCHHH!!!

*he screamed as yoongi pinched him while glaring at him*

Jk(whining): why you did that???

Yoongi:  stop talking nonsense...

Jk:what??I was spitting the facts only...didn't you told me to threatened    that principle so that no one disturb jimin,huh!!

*yoongi kept signalling him not to open his mouth but,jk didn't stopped...he said everything making everyone look at yoongi with questionable look who was just gulping down his saliva..*