KIDNAPPED??

*At the hotel room*

Baekhyun: do you think,you did right with tae??

Chanyeol(frowned): what do you mean???

Baekhyun: the way you behaved at the end,wasn't right...are you perhaps,angry with tae??

Chanyeol: what are you saying???why would I be angry with my little bear??

Baekhyun: then,why didn't you talked to him properly??

Chanyeol: I don't know baekhyun...today,so many things came out...I just can't digest it all...I'm scared of him...I'm not saying that jungkook is a bad guy or,it is wrong to give him a second chance..but,what if it happened again??what if he hurts tae again???I'm scared,baekhyun...you know,tae is always caring about others since childhood...he is very sensitive..once he trust someone,he trusts them blindly...because of this habit,people tries to take advantage  of him...I just hope,jungkook won't do the same...

Baekhyun: I think,you're overthinking....I'm sure, jungkook  loves him.. his feelings are genuine  for tae...I felt that....you should also give him a chance...

Chanyeol(teary eyes): I hope,what you're saying is true...all this year,he went through  alot...I feel ashamed of myself,baekhyun...I couldn't protect him...that man killed our parents,tortured my brother and I never had a doubt on him....what kind of a brother and a son I am???

Baekhyun: stop blaming yourself,chanyeol...what happened has happened...it wasn't your fault...let bygone be bygone...let's just be happy that tae is safe...we found him back and that's more important...

Chanyeol: yeahh....

-----------------------------------

*Namjin's Room*

*jk kept his head on jin's lap and jin was caressing his hair*

Jin: what happened,baby??

Jk: why eomma???

Jin(confused): what do you mean,baby??tell me clearly...

Jk: why did you told tae about me??

Jin:kook i---

Jk(teary eyes): no eomma...you shouldn't have done that...now I'm sure that he sympathise me...I don't want his sympathy,eomma...I  don't want him to love me for  my illness...why you did that???

Jin: kook,you're misunderstanding everything...

Jk(teary eyes): no,eomma...I'm not misunderstanding....I'm sure,he thinks me as a crazy person...what if he someday leave me for this reason,eomma???how will I leave after that???I thought,tae started loving me genuinely....but all this time,he was with me because he sympathise  me...why,eomma???

Jin: kook,listen to me please...this is not true....

Jk(teary eyes): then,what is the truth???tell me,eomma...

??(softly): should I tell you that???

*Jin and jk looked at the door to see tae was standing there...then,tae walked inside..*

Tae(softly): should I tell you the truth??

*jk nodded his head while looking down*

Tae(softly): come with me..

*then,jk and tae left from there..*

------------------------------------

*taekook's room*

*tae made jk sit on the bed and he kneeled down infront of him...then,tae hold jk's hands..*

Tae(softly): I didn't knew about your illness before yesterday,kook...just yesterday,mom told me your past...now tell me,do you think my love was sympathy  towards you???