DIVORCE??

*Jeon Mansion*

*Jin was playing with yeri while,Lisa,jimin and tae were chatting...meanwhile,namjoon,yoongi, jhope and jk were discussing  something important..just then,their doorbell ranged....one maid went to open the door*

Lisa: who is it??

*two person walked inside....seeing them,tae widen  his eyes while tears were continuously flowing from his eyes...meanwhile, others were confused after seeing them except jk who already know about them...*

Namjoon:who are they??

Jk(happily): tae's  brother and brother in law...

*hearing that jhope,namjoon and yoongi became shocked*

Tae(teary eyes): hyunggg!!!

*tae rushed towards chanyeol while,Lisa and jimin became shocked...and jin!!!!he started getting scared which was noticed by namjoon...who came towards jin and hugged him...*

Namjoon: calm down,jin...

Jin: joon I. 

Namjoon(whisper): shhh!!!I know what you're feeling....but,you need to calm down...don't you trust tae???do you think he would leave our kook???

Jin: I trust him joon...but___

Namjoon: if you trust him then,calm down..

*meanwhile with tae*

*tae tightly hugged chanyeol who did the same....they both were crying while hugging eachother...jk was staring at them with a lovely smile...*

Chanyeol(teary eyes): I missed you alot,bear....

Tae(teary eyes): I missed you too,hyung...

Baekhyun(smile through tears): tae!!!!

*tae looked at baekhyun and then,hugged him too*

Tae: how are you,hyung??

Baekhyun:I'm good...we thought,we lost you...thank god,you're fine!!!

Tae(frowned): huh???what do you mean??

Chanyeol: jaehyun uncle told us that mom,dad and you died in an accident!!

Tae(blankly): what else should I expect from him!!

Chanyeol: tae,mom and dad____

*tae shooked his head with teary eyes before Chanyeol could ask further*

Chanyeol(trying to  control his tears): forget all those things....let's go,I came to take you back...

*hearing his words whole jeon family became shocked...mostly,jk...who became completely numb...while,tae himself was shocked too.. *

Tae(shocked): h-hyung what do you mean??

Chanyeol: didn't you understand??I said get ready....I'll take you with us...

Tae: but hyung,i-i

Baekhyun(softly): what happened tae??you don't want to go???

Chanyeol(deep voice): what are you saying baekhyun???why won't he go with us???he will definitely go with us....c'mon  tae....get ready fast...

Jin(in mind): I didn't thought you would make my worst nightmare  come true....why god???I won't let you do this with my son....why should he suffer all the time??

*Jin was about to move towards tae and his brother but before that namjoon stopped him..*

Namjoon(whisper): where are you going??