INTERFERING IN OTHER'S LIFE!!

*At the Graveyard*

*now,jk and tae is standing in front of  a Graveyard where tae's parents were buried..*

Jk: shall we go inside??

Tae(emotional): Yeah...

*jk then,rubbed tae's back*

Jk: you promised me you won't cry...please....

Tae: I'm trying to hold up the tears...but,I can't...

Jk(softly): I can understand  what you're going through...but,if you keep crying like this then,they won't like it...right???at least,console yourself for them...

*tae nodded...then,they went inside  the graveyard....*

*In front of tae's parents grave*

*jk kept two bouquet of flowers on the both grave.. tae was silently looking at the grave while carrying their baby in his arm...then,jk hold his hand and looked towards the grave..*

Jk(softly):annyeonghasimnikka,
eomma,appa....

*tae looked towards jk*

Jk(softly):firstly, I'm really sorry for troubling  your son so much...I know,if you would have been here then,you would never let me see his face.....but trust me,I really  regret everything.....i don't know if,you would believe  me or not...but,I really love your son...he is my life....I am really greatful to you for giving birth to such an angle.....I promise you both that I'll always stand like a pillar in front of your son...I would never let him get hurt....as you can see,we have started our family....I hope,you would bless your granddaughter....please,keep showering us with your love and blessings....

*tae was staring at jungkook with love filled eyes while,tears were flowing from his eyes...then,jk turned towards tae...*

Jk(softly): baby,please don't....let us greet them while smiling not,crying...

*tae didn't said anything and looked towards the grave..*

Tae(soft whisper): I love you both eomma,appa....

*after staying there for another half an hour,they left for their home...*

-----------------------------------

*At Jeon Mansion*

*as soon as they reached home,jin went towards them and took the baby...*

Jin: I missed my princess,so much....

*tae smiled  at him..*

Jin: you ok,dear??

Tae(smile): yeah,mom..

Jk: tae,you need rest...

Tae: no,kook...I'm absolutely  fine ...

Jk: I'm not asking you....let's go...you need rest....

Tae: but...

Jin: no but,tae...he is right....take some rest....or else,you'll get tired in the party...

*then,jk took tae to their room*

*In Taekook's Room*

Tae: kook,I'm absolutely  fine....let's just go down...there are lots of work at home...

Jk: you don't need to worry about those things...

*then,he made tae lay down on the bed.. then,he sat beside tae and started caressing his hairs...*

Tae(sigh): kook!!!

Jk(softly): love,please...sleep little bit..you're still weak....

*then,he kissed tae's forehead*