SELF-HARMING!!

*Next Morning*

*now,all the people of the house has gone to their works..namjoon didn't went yet ..he was about to leave but before that he called tae..*

Tae: yes sir???did you called me??

*namjoon took a deep breath and then,speaked*

Namjoon: I don't know,why I'm saying this to you but,if possible take care of jinnie..

*tae nodded his head and then,namjoon also left..*

*In jin's room*

*after finishing all the work,tae entered into namjin's room..he went close to jin and sat beside him..*

Tae(teary eyes): you're really lucky ma'am..your family really loves you...I don't know how to say this but,I'm really sorry for whatever  happened with you...I swear,I didn't knew that he would anything like this with you...I didn't even knew you then,how can I  even think of hurting you??that family never cared for me..that's why,they send me here instead of their son..your family is really nice ma'am.. I don't blame them for what they did with me..it is my ill fate  that I have to take all this...I always wanted an happy family and a loving partner...looks like,I don't deserve that..(bitterly chuckled)

Jin: I hope you would be fine soon..your family is really waiting to see you healthy  again..

*suddenly,he stopped talking when he felt jin was moving...he got nervous..then,he took the phone to call jin's family members...but,he didn't had any numbers of them...then,he hurriedly went towards ajumma and told her to call all the members as soon as possible...*

Tae: ajumma,do you have the number of the doctor who was treating Mr jeon??

Ajumma: the number is in the phone diary...

*tae hurriedly went to call the doctor..meanwhile,ajumma called all the members*

*Time Skip to an hour*

*everyone reached home as soon as possible...but,nobody knew why they were summoned like that as,ajumma herself don't know..as,ajumma told that tae is in jin's room along with the doctor...everyone widen their eyes and ran towards the room*

*in namjin's room*

Namjoon(shouted): WHAT HAPPENED TO JIN??

*hearing the voice doctor and tae looked at the door*

Doctor:slow down...we have a patient here..

Namjoon: I'm sorry...what happend to him??)

*seeing everyone there,tae started panicking...he thought,they might again misunderstand him..so,he slowly went away from there..the doctor tried to stop him but,he didn't stopped..*

Jimin: doctor what is the matter??why,he ran away??

Doctor: there is a good news??

Yoongi: what is it???

Doctor: Jin has been out of Coma!!

*hearing that everyone became so happy and they had tears in their eyes..*

Jk(teary eyes):really??oh my god!!I can't believe it... but,how did this happened??you said nah,it is almost impossible  for him to be out of coma this soon??

Doctor: I know I said that...also,I would accept that I have some fault here too..

*everyone became confused hearing that*

Namjoon(confused):what do you mean??

Doctor: actually, I told you all nah that he can sometimes move but,not to hope anything about improvement??