JK'S PAST!!

*Seoul Airport*

Baekhyun: so,where are we going??

Chanyeol: I booked a hotel....

Baekhyun: why not our house??

Chanyeol: I don't know if there is anyone or not....beside,why jaehyun uncle lied,I don't even know that....so,it's better to stay away from him for now..

Baekhyun: but,that's your house....

Chanyeol: I know that...but right now,Mt first priority  is tae...let me get him back first...then,I'll go home...

Baekhyun: ok...as you say....let's go then...

*then,they took a cab and went directly to their hotel*

*In the hotel*

*after reaching to their hotel,they went to their room and kept their belongings then, chanyeol called someone....*

*on call*

Chanyeol: hello!! I reached here...get me the information as soon as possible...

*cut the call*

Baekhyun: who was it??

Chanyeol: just an informer...

Baekhyun(frowned): informer???for what??

Chanyeol: to get information  about that jeon...

Baekhyun: so,got any information??

Chanyeol: he will send within an hour...

Baekhyun(shocked): an hour??

Chanyeol(rolled his eyes): yeah...they are quite well known family....

Baekhyun: what's  your plan??

Chanyeol: what plan???

Baekhyun: about tae!!

Chanyeol: there is nothing to plan...I want my brother back,that's it...

Baekhyun: but,he is married...

Chanyeol(mocking): married to a beast who is torturing my brother...bloody bastard!!

Baekhyun : on the basis of a note,you can't make your decision....we don't even know If it is true or,someone pranked us...

Chanyeol(teary eyes): who would do that??who knew about tae in America??no one....then,how can anyone prank us??even if it is a prank,I'm ready to take the risk...if I get my brother back,I'm ready to do anything for that...and if what was written in that  letter is true then I won't leave that  bastard for torturing my brother...(said angrily)

---------------------------

*After an hour*

*Chanyeol got a message from his informer and he checked the message to find,jk's information*

Baekhyun: who is it??

Chanyeol: my informer...

Baekhyun: what did he said??

Chanyeol(blankly): he send me jeon's address and some information....

Baekhyun: what information???

*chanyeol said nothing  and showed baekhyun his phone who widen his eyes seeing some photos...*

Baekhyun(emotional): t-tae!!!that means,he is alive!!

Chanyeol(blankly): and it is also a proof that each words of that letter is true...(saying that he fisted his hand)