I. Him

Jeonghan stared out of the huge glass panels to see that it was raining, tiny droplets chasing eachother as they raced to fall on the ground. He was sipping on the cup of coffee which was supposed to keep him up for the long night ahead.

Being a Yoon is not an easy job especially not for him, as he is holding the weight of his empire on his shoulders which was passed down to him by his father, who decided to retire early to spend the rest of his time with his precious wife. Yoon Jeonghan has always been the pride of his family, he was not some heir who inherited his father's business but hardworking, creative and famous in his area of expertise.

He grew up in a rich environment surrounded by other elites whose heirs turned to become his most trusted company. There were 12 others other than Jeonghan relevant in all other fields.

Zoning out, Jeonghan was brought back to reality when his phone started to buzz from his large table, it was somewhere near 11:00 pm and it was unusual for his father to call him at this hour, he frowned looking at the time and went on to pick up the call.

"Hello Dad, is everything alright?" He asked, worried.

"I'm alright son, so is your Mom, I know it's late but you have to come by the mansion if possible immediately" his father sounded sure and jeonghan knew something was up if his father himself called him

"I'll be there" He hangs up the call and moves out of his office in a calm manner but questioning what has happened for him to be summoned by his parents.