XXVII. Question

Jeonghan's POV

I stared at her as I realized what she was talking about, 'home' she said. Am I not 'home'? I wanted to ask out loud but I kept quiet, trying to collect my emotions.

"Ok" I replied to her as I looked down, I am attached to her, the thought of not seeing her for a while was torture enough, it's crazy how the thought of missing someone can leave you sleepless.

"We'll see eachother at the event han, I don't want you to come to Italy before that, I don't want you to exhaust yourself, just take care of yourself while I'm gone" she tells me as she gently caressed my hair. Take care? How am I supposed to care for myself when I don't have you near, I thought to myself.

"Yeah" I could only reply in small words, talking much will threaten my emotions to splurge out. I think she noticed the same but was keeping quiet.

"Are you okay?" She asks me, her voice sounded cautious, like it was going to falter.

"I want to sleep" I tell her as I stood up, gently letting her hands go, "Good night" I tell her in a whisper before lying down.

Veronika's POV

He's upset, I think to myself before laying beside him, he's facing the other side while i'm staring at the back of his head.

"Good night" I tell him in a low voice turning to the other side. After sometime I feel him moving, his wraps his hand around my waist pulling me close from behind, he places a small kiss on my shoulder.

"I love you" He says as he spoons me, the gesture making me tear up, is my period approaching or what, I think to myself as I put my hand over his which held me.

"I love you more" I tell him, tears threatening to fall.

He turns me to face him, his eyes widen seeing my teary eyes, "Why are you crying love" He says as he wipes a tear.

"I don't know, I guess my period is near, my emotions are a mess" I tell him as I break out in sobs into his chest. He holds my head close, letting out a small laugh.

"You're cute at times you know" He says with a gentle smile.
"I'm sorry if me talking less worried you, it's just that you told me so sudden and it did upset me. I don't know what I'll do with myself when you are not here" He tells me as he caresses my hair.

"We can call, you know, and its not like I'll be gone too long, I'm your wife" I tell him, my voice muffled as I'm held so tightly.

"Yeah I know, just take care of yourself too and don't hesitate to call me or if you want to see me just say the word and I'll be there. I'm serious when I tell you to call me whenever, no matter what time it is" He tells me as I look up to him, his gentle gaze melting me.