Paw Patrol: Marshall's Leviathan Pup Quadruplets

(scene opens to Adventure Beach where Everest and Marshall are on lifeguard duty together)

Marshall: It's nice that you decided to come over Everest!

Everest: (giggles) I'm happy to spend time with my friends on the Sea Patrol! After all, I am a member!

Marshall: For sure!

Mason's voice: Pardon us!

(Mason trips on Marshall before Mirage, Melody, Mariana, and Pearl do the same and land on top of Mason)

All six: Oof!

Everest: Are all of you okay?

Mariana: (spits out four of her teeth) I'm okay!

Everest: (shocked gasps) Mariana your teeth came out!

Mariana: (shrugs) (opens her mouth before her lost teeth instantly grow back) the teeth of us leviathan pups magically regenerate so we never run out of them!

Everest: Cool!

Mirage: Say, how about we try out that leviathan pup creation recipe? (pulls a duplicate of the scroll out of her fur)

Marshall: Wait, did you take that from the museum?

Mirage: No, we've got copies of the recipes!

Everest and Marshall: (surprised) You do?

Melody: (nods) The elemental brawlers have duplicates of all the magic pup recipes and we can read or use them if we want!

Mariana: You know, it wouldn't be so bad if there were more than just two leviathan pups in existence!

Everest: Wait, you're still the only ones?

Pearl: (nods)

Mason: We'd still need gemstones and conch shells along with pup fur!

Melody: (removes a ruby, sapphire, amethyst, and an orange gemstone from her fur I've got some!

Mason: (remembers) I forgot about these! (removes fur conch shells from his satchel)

Mariana: Luckily you've got leviathan pups too!

Mason: (sets up everything) Only thing missing is pup fur!

Marshall: (scratches himself causing strands of his fur to fall into the stuffed conch shells which  each have a gemstone and leviathan pup tooth)

(all four groups of items glow at the same time)

Marshall: Oops! Sorry about that!

(all four groups of items results in the creation of four leviathan pup conch shells with spots)

(the magic pups blow the conches releasing a quadruplet of dalmatian leviathan pups)

Marshall and Everest: (surprised) Whoa!

Leviathan dalmatian quadruplets: Papa?

Marshall: Oh! Um? Hello!

Leviathan dalmatian quadruplets: (playfully tackle Marshall) Papa!

Everest: Aww, that's so cute! (giggles)

Marshall: (curiously) What are you names pups?

Leviathan dalmatian quadruplets: (confusedly tilt heads) Um?

Marshall: (remembers) Oh right, you don't have names don't you?

Leviathan dalmatian quadruplets: (nods)

Marshall: I'm sorry, I forgot!

Leviathan dalmatian quadruplets: (smiles understandingly at their papa)